Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extra campsite for sale. Best offer takes it.  (Read 5477 times)

edmnd

Extra campsite for sale. Best offer takes it.
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:21:44 pm »

Had a friend going. He can't make it.
Rogers doesn't do refunds within 30 days. ::)
(Despite my own shortsightedness, I still feel this is a lousy policy.)

Anyone need a site? Perhaps at a discounted rate? Make me an offer.
Campground rate is $175 for the whole 7 days.
It's a primitive site and it's right next to an extra handsome dude with a fat stock of brews and a guitar.  ^-^

email me at (edmvnd@live.com) and we'll see if we can make it happen.

sold. thanks for looking and for everyone's responses.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:29:10 pm by edmnd »
"The silver trump of freedom had roused my soul to eternal wakefulness. Freedom now appeared, to disappear no more forever. It was heard in every sound, and seen in every thing. It was ever present to torment me with a sense of my wretched condition. I saw nothing without seeing it, I heard nothing without hearing it, and felt nothing without feeling it. It looked from every star, it smiled in every colm, breathed in every wind, and moved in every storm." - The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass

ny2nh

Re: Extra campsite for sale. Best offer takes it.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 01:34:20 pm »

You should probably post on the FB event page as well....

edmnd

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 08:39:02 am »

i would, but i don't have a fb.
"The silver trump of freedom had roused my soul to eternal wakefulness. Freedom now appeared, to disappear no more forever. It was heard in every sound, and seen in every thing. It was ever present to torment me with a sense of my wretched condition. I saw nothing without seeing it, I heard nothing without hearing it, and felt nothing without feeling it. It looked from every star, it smiled in every colm, breathed in every wind, and moved in every storm." - The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 09:53:30 am »

Just use a fake name if you are concerned about privacy, its what all the cool kids do :)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 12:46:19 pm »

Just use a fake name if you are concerned about privacy, its what all the cool kids do :)

FB tracks what you do on other websites, even if you aren't logged in to FB.

The only way you can use FB anonymously, would be to have an entirely-separate computer that you use only for FB.  You'd probably have to wipe and reinstall the OS periodically, to be safe.

Be aware also that, given the nature of FB and their love affair with the police state, there's no doubt that they will let cops access your page at any time, and there's nothing stopping those cops from posting threats and the like under your name, then "finding" your dangerous plans for terrorism...
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 08:33:27 pm »

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jeoacafpbcihiomhlakheieifhpjdfeo?hc=search&hcp=main - Chrome extension which blocks third party tracking.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fbdc/?src=search - For Firefox

Good luck with that.  There are far more ways than Facebook Connect, which FB uses to track you.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

edmnd

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 09:24:49 am »

wish there was a more trustworthy alternative.

Grey

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 08:49:42 pm »

wish there was a more trustworthy alternative.

Post to nh undgeround http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php forum and Shire Society http://forum.shiresociety.com/.  FSP is a good spot to.  Sold my room last year very quickly.  If not sold by then you can also get some simple poster board and post a sign at your site.  I think you'll get some if not all of your $ back.  Good luck.

edmnd

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 08:28:32 pm »

thanks everyone. it's sold. now i'm gunna hunt down my posts so i can remove them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up