Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing Friday and Saturday nights on RV site, see June 4 post  (Read 8206 times)

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast

UPDATE June 4: I will only be able to attend Porcfest 2 days, most likely DEFINITELY Friday and Saturday nights. My brother will probably be with me as he is strongly considering flying out from Colorado. I unfortunately couldn't get any time off for it this year.

I am wondering if anyone would like to share their site for those 2 nights. I would most likely want to be on an RV site, out of the trees, but not way back. My brother and I would most likely share a large tent, and we will gladly pay you for sharing, whatever seems reasonable. I would rather not have to reserve a site since it's still possible I would be going Thursday and Friday nights instead of Fri and Sat. I see that there's not a lot of activity here so I will be posting on the porcfest forum as well.

I Have an RV site for Friday and Saturday nights, see June 4 post. If 1 or 2 more people need a site for those nights but don't want to pay the full amount for a full hookup site, please PM me. You would be responsible for the $5/person/night owed to the campground for the 3rd or 3rd/4th people on a site, the fee I paid only covers 2 people.

I'm also looking for a ride for my brother between the Boston airport and my house in Rochester, NH (or elsewhere in the NH seacoast, it's just Boston that I don't want to drive in), on Wednesday Thursday of Porcfest and the following Monday. He hasn't given me the times yet but I will post that info when he tells me.

Update June 4: my brother will probably take the C & J bus but a ride is still something we would consider. He will be arriving in Boston on Thursday, June 21st, about 5:00 in the morning. Return flight is Monday, June 25, 4:45 pm. Again, ride needed is to Rochester / seacoast, not straight to Porcfest.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:57:16 am by 10stateswithnh »
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
Re: Looking to share someone's site for Friday and Saturday nights
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 01:49:53 pm »

Already got squatters from Thursday so can't help with the site but http://www.ridecj.com/ runs up from Logan to Portsmouth for $24.

10stateswithnh

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 01:46:36 am »

Thanks, a coworker also mentioned C & J, I passed that info along to my brother.

Still needing to share a site for 2 nights, though.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

10stateswithnh

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 04:36:26 pm »

Update: My brother and I will both definitely be there Friday and Saturday nights.

Still needing to share a site, does anyone want to get a little help with the cost of the campsite?

I would definitely prefer an RV site, but at this point I'm not going to be picky.

Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

10stateswithnh

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 11:47:20 am »

I just called and rented an RV site for Friday and Saturday, so I no longer need to share. In fact, I will have space if someone else wants to share a site on those nights (2 more people can stay there but you have to pay the extra fee to the campground, $5/person/night). Will be in RV site 79.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:

djbridgeland

• moved October 2008, Second 1000
Re: Sharing Friday and Saturday nights on RV site, see June 4 post
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 11:24:18 am »

PM sent

10stateswithnh

Re: Sharing Friday and Saturday nights on RV site, see June 4 post
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 04:35:36 pm »

Ok, the third spot on my site is taken, there is still room for one more (the campground allows 4 people, with the 3rd and 4th having to pay a fee of $5/night/person to the campground in addition to the original site fee).
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything