Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A sort of fundraiser for a couple looking to move to New Hampshire  (Read 1563 times)

TempleKnight

Hello porcupines!

So I posted last night relating the difficulties my wife and I have found finding employment in New Hampshire BEFORE moving to New Hampshire.  I have gotten a good amount of advice which has proven helpful and now I wish to ask another favor (of sorts)...

In order to make our transition to our new home I am trying to earn money through the use of my primary joy (and true calling in life), writing.  I have a novella (a psychological thriller) available digitally on Amazon.com with another work in final editing.  I was wondering if the rest of the FSP community would be behind supporting (through purchase) or advertising my novella to help me raise enough money to make the dream come to life a little faster...

I have not posted further info regarding my work as not to upset the forum mods (as I was not sure about the rules regarding this action)...if one would like to clarify this for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: A sort of fundraiser for a couple looking to move to New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 09:30:06 pm »

Welcome  :)

Have you considered coming to PorcFest and promoting your works there? That might be ideal.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

rank420

Re: A sort of fundraiser for a couple looking to move to New Hampshire
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:20:12 am »

Going to porcfest with your warez is a GREAT way to get out there and make things happen.
I think the job(s) is the one thing that slows most (if not all) of us from moving FASTER.

I want to be there yesterday
Pages: [1]   Go Up