Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flaming Freedom's Bigger GAYER Dance Party!  (Read 8481 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Flaming Freedom's Bigger GAYER Dance Party!
« on: May 09, 2012, 01:49:15 pm »

As many of you know, Buzz has passed the torch to Flaming Freedom for the dance party this year so we are doing our best to fill some pretty big shoes. In that spirit...

More details about the party are here along with links for buying tickets and raffle tickets for an array of prizes. This will all continue to be fleshed out as Porcfest approaches.

http://flamingfreedom.com/danceparty/

And I think you'll enjoy our first promo which you should start hearing on The Liberty Radio Network shortly!

http://flamingfreedom.com/media/promos/FFBG_DanceParty.wav

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Flaming Freedom's Bigger GAYER Dance Party!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 10:34:43 am »

Take the poll over at the Free Talk Live BBS! (Note--you can always change your answer later if your plans change.)

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/the-polling-pit/bigger-gayer-dance-party-at-porcfest-2012/

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 12:51:12 pm »

You have an option for "No, because it's really gay," but you don't have an option for "Yes, because it's really gay."

You should.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 01:29:42 pm »

You have an option for "No, because it's really gay," but you don't have an option for "Yes, because it's really gay."

You should.

Excellent point!

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:33:40 pm »

A Bitcoin option has been added for buying tickets and raffle tickets!

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 12:24:45 pm »

More exciting news about the dance party--Silver Circle Movie will be there on the judge's panel and are sponsoring their collectible rounds as prizes!

Find out more on our website.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 12:03:06 pm »

Approximately 250 people attended this year and we got overwhelmingly positive feedback. This was an expensive party so we had to charge admission. We were competing with a fairly popular event in the pavilion that did not cost any extra so I think that's a market signal right there. Porcfest attendees voted with their dollars for the Big Gay Dance Party!

We haven't crunched numbers yet but I think we are in the clear. I said from the moment that this baton was handed over to me by the legendary Buzz that I just wanted to make sure her tradition continues. In the few short years that this party has been happening, it has already become a staple of the Porcfest experience and it's certainly one of the most talked about events. Look forward to lots and lots of photos and videos on Facebook and YouTube.

Next year, we'll probably return to our roots and just call it The Big Gay Dance Party again but have no doubts that it will be yet BIGGER and GAYER. We've worked ourselves into a corner with the name plays. :) I feel like I learned a lot during my first time at the wheel along with my co-host Neal and we already have even more exciting plans in the works for making everything better next year. As our cup overfloweth, I think some of our success may just spill over into the broader Porcfest entertainment experience! Stay tuned to upcoming episodes of Flaming Freedom for updates.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 12:23:48 pm »

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 11:54:01 pm »

Neal and I went over this year's numbers and had a planning meeting. Expect an even bigger presence of Flaming Freedom and the Dance Party at Porcfest next year!

rank420

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 02:37:55 pm »

sounds like everyone had a blast out there

Pages: [1]   Go Up