Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FREE STATE SINGLES  (Read 10612 times)

pecanart

Re: FREE STATE SINGLES
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 12:49:19 am »

I wasnt really trying. I just wanted to see what was going to come out of this. I will be up there in June for Porcfest. I am unfortunately still in the military and waiting to be released which should happen any day now. I am driving across the country back to my home state of MA. I will be beginning the next chapter in my life and hope to one day move to NH. I think it is awesome that you opened up to being a libertarian. Most people dont even want to hear about politics at all which makes it very difficult. I'm not perfect and i know that. I am working on improving myself. I am a good looking guy even though an injury has been a big part in me gaining some wait. I am going to start working on changing that starting tomorrow.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 12:36:24 pm »

We should auction off guys as dates in order to raise money for NHLA or some such thing.  The dude pays for the date, and the girl pays the auctioneer, thereby bringing in money.  And if you wake up in a gimp outfit locked inside an old trunk, hey, you've consented to it by throwing your name in for the auction.

It's a victimless crime.

Some guys bring in bigger donations than others, heh heh.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:56:39 pm by maxxoccupancy »
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

TJames

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 08:53:59 pm »

I have changed a lot!

I'm looking for guys of any age. Preferably non religious. Preferably versatile. Young women are okay too. I eat a paleo diet.

Okay pecanart I'll give it a shot.

I am a 25yom, never married, non-smoker/non-drinker no drugs with exception to tea, vegetarian, high school grad, Seventh-day Adventist, classical liberal (like Ron Paul), light build, light skin. I am analytical, quiet, and cool headed. I'm exercising myself on being open-minded. My hobbies include science, knife collecting, gardening, country living, camping, libertarian philosophy, and soon foreign language, and computer games too. I'm also a sci-fi nerd, but make no mistake I hate horror movies and I'm not into online multiplayer games. I want to have a lot of kids, at least 5 and I think I maybe could be talked into adopting.

You must first be a single protestant libertarian women who dose not smoke or drink. You must be good with people and children.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up