Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volunteer at PorcFest  (Read 5042 times)

Kellie

• Next 1000
Volunteer at PorcFest
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:55:25 pm »

Interested in becoming a PorcFest volunteer?  Visit http://happyporcupine.info/contact/ and fill out the volunteer form. 

Volunteering is a great way for new people to 'break the ice' and get plugged into the Free State community.  

Completing 6 volunteer hours for PorcFest gets you a free t-shirt and an invitation to the volunteer appreciation party. Neato!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:18:17 pm by Kellie »

jhamilton1769

• FSP Participant
Re: Volunteer at PorcFest
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:39:10 am »

I'm interested in volunteering, not sure if I will be able to make it though due to finances. If anyone is heading there and willing to barter in exchange for transportation to the event let me know.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:40:22 pm »

Based on your posts I am guessing you are headed up from NYC, there is usually a convoy headed up that way. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_194630317218212 is the NY facebook group, you will also probably be able to find someone to share a campsite with.

If you end up SOL with them you might be able to pick up a cheap flight in to Boston and catch a ride from there.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:31:38 pm »

If you end up SOL with them you might be able to pick up a cheap flight in to Boston and catch a ride from there.

And another cheap option would be the bus, there are cheap buses from NYC to Boston and you can even take another bus from Boston to Manchester NH if necessary.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

jhamilton1769

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 02:33:14 am »

Update: My fiancee  :o me when I showed her the 101 reasons to move to NH adobe doc. I havn't seen her so enthusiastic about something in a long time. I just signed the statement of intent to move. Now for the logistics. I could be allready living in NH by porfest!

robin.freiheit

• anarchy burger, hold the government
    • Because we want to be... FREE!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 01:24:30 pm »

Update: My fiancee  :o me when I showed her the 101 reasons to move to NH adobe doc. I havn't seen her so enthusiastic about something in a long time. I just signed the statement of intent to move. Now for the logistics. I could be allready living in NH by porfest!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
renegade0ffunk.tumblr.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up