Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visiting you this week!  (Read 2599 times)

firesail

Visiting you this week!
« on: March 07, 2012, 09:43:26 pm »

Greetings New Hampshire Free Staters:

I am coming up to visit and explore this week.  I have been following your project with great interest and would like to move up there upon my upcoming retirement.
Will be driving up Thu, 3/8 and return home on Saturday 3/10.

My visit will focus on the coastal area, Portsmouth vicinity, Where i Will explore real estate options, but plan to drive upstate as well. 

I would look forward to connecting with Free Staters who might be available and amenable to entertaining newbie visitors.  Also open to suggestions for inexpensive lodging,
Real estate referrals or other suggestions of activities, etc.

I will be monitoring email:  firesail@verizon.net

Thanks in advance for any support or direction.

In Liberty,

Michael Miller (currently of NY statist)

Porcsmouth

• FSP Participant
Re: Visiting you this week!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 12:09:03 pm »

Glad to see you Michael. Responded by email.

firesail

Visited you this week!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 12:48:34 am »

Greetings FSPers:

I am thrilled with the response and hospitality i have received from you on this first day of my visit.  Driving up myself this morning I felt intimidated with the prospect of moving to a place where I knew no one.  I have received call, emails, invitations, and encouragement.  The generous response of project members has created a warm feeling of welcome resulting in feelings of optimism and excitement about moving here.

I attended the Seacoast Liberty Meetup at Coat of Arms in Portsmouth and met a dozen spirited Free Staters for dinner and conversation.  It was a great pleasure to be understood and share a view of reality.  It is great to feel that I already have friends here.  Thanks for the welcome and the work you are doing to create a home for freedom.

In Liberty,

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up