Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visited you this week  (Read 2938 times)

firesail

Visited you this week
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:58:14 am »

Greetings FSPers:

I am thrilled with the response and hospitality i have received from you on this first day of my visit.  Driving up myself this morning I felt intimidated with the prospect of moving to a place where I knew no one.  I have received calls, emails, invitations, and encouragement.  The generous response of project members has created a warm feeling of welcome resulting in feelings of optimism and excitement about moving here.

I attended the Seacoast Liberty Meetup at Coat of Arms in Portsmouth and met a dozen spirited Free Staters for dinner and conversation.  It was a great pleasure to be understood and share a view of reality.  It is great to feel that I already have friends here.  Thanks for the welcome and the work you are doing to create a home for freedom.

In Liberty,

Michael

Porcsmouth

• FSP Participant
Re: Visited you this week
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:37:02 pm »

Thanks Michael.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I think you're going to feel right at home here.

Hurry on back.

-Mike

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Visited you this week
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 12:38:23 am »

;D 8)
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
Pages: [1]   Go Up