Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my parents are liberals, i'm 14, how can i get them to take me to porkfest  (Read 6056 times)

human

really it sounds silly but i want to visit, and i can't wait to for 18th birthday.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom

How liberal? Tell them about Buzz's Big Gay Dance Party.

doobie

really it sounds silly but i want to visit, and i can't wait to for 18th birthday.

Tell them it's a hippy camping trip with a big gay dance?

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
Re: my parents are liberals, i'm 14, how can i get them to take me to porkfest
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 09:17:22 pm »

PorcFest is full of people who believe you have the liberty to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm others.

My trolldar is tingling, though. One post, from someone who claims to be 14, who has issues with the parents (who doesn't at 14?), who wants to go camping in a remote corner of the U.S. at a venue where almost anything goes...

Yeah, if I was one of those people who get paid to sit around and troll for predators seeking under-age "youths", I'd throw out a line like that and see if I could catch someone.

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 05:37:14 pm »

Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Next 1000
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 06:58:35 pm »

PorcFest is full of people who believe you have the liberty to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm others.

My trolldar is tingling, though. One post, from someone who claims to be 14, who has issues with the parents (who doesn't at 14?), who wants to go camping in a remote corner of the U.S. at a venue where almost anything goes...

Yeah, if I was one of those people who get paid to sit around and troll for predators seeking under-age "youths", I'd throw out a line like that and see if I could catch someone.

KB, your message made me curious, so I Googled his email address.  From what he wrote on other forums, he's either a child prodigy or an adult.  The original post doesn't fit.  A kid that smart would figure out how to get his parents to come along.

PS  is there something wrong  with the size  of your new avatar?  I have to scroll down two pages to see it all.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 09:07:38 am »

I do hope people realize I was joking about the dance party. I do that a lot you know. Joke, that is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up