Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porcfest Website  (Read 9938 times)

Grey

Porcfest Website
« on: November 11, 2011, 05:50:17 pm »

When will the Porcfest website be updated?  I'm telling a new person(s) daily about FSP and I always manage to mention Porcfest.  That being said I think its a good idea to show that we whom don't like to be herded can be proactive.  Meaning, when will the website reflect the new dates?  Peace.

MengerFan

Re: Porcfest Website
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 06:51:50 pm »

Look for a PorcFest newsletter in December and activity on the website to commence thereafter.

We do have this little thing called Liberty Forum that we don't want to step on.

Grey

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 07:18:32 pm »

Look for a PorcFest newsletter in December and activity on the website to commence thereafter.

We do have this little thing called Liberty Forum that we don't want to step on.

The newsletter is great for those whom are familiar with the FSP but not for prospects whom FSP'ers like myself have directed to the Porcfest website.  For example, when asked why I moved to NH, I mention the FSP when appropriate.  In addition I always tell the individual(s) to plan on attending Porcfest.

How would updating the Porcfest website with current information step on the Liberty Forum?

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 11:40:55 pm »

You might even want to mention LF on the front page of the PF website. Like, "PF is in the planning but meanwhile, check out the LF in March!"

Marcus

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 11:53:41 am »

Seems like the result of bureaucracy and the lack of market incentives. If someone owned Porcfest and profited from it you can be sure the website would have been updated long ago! I also have told people about it and feel the same way.

This is just an observation. Porcfest and LF are the greatest events of the year and the people who organize them do an amazing job! :)
A message to liberty lovers outside NH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPJRCMuju0

MengerFan

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 03:48:32 pm »

If someone who owned PorcFest also owned Liberty Forum, they would not be pushing PorcFest at this time.

ny2nh

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 10:51:53 am »

If someone who owned PorcFest also owned Liberty Forum, they would not be pushing PorcFest at this time.
:)

Grey

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 11:12:20 am »

I don't think this makes any sense or maybe I'm not understanding the responses.  How could keeping the Porcfest website up-to-date interfere with something that happens four months prior to Porcfest?  I haven't attended LF.  From what I'm reading though, other than a few speakers, it isn't anything like Porcfest.  I doubt there will be an Agora Valley in the parking lot.  No bond fires.  No Rebel, Inc. bringing down the house, etc. etc.  Its a different gathering I understand.  But one that which the goal is the same.  To continue the discussion of liberty.

I'm digressing though.  If the goal is to get as many liberty minded folks to head this way, isn't it a reasonable expectation to have all of our informational portals as up to date as possible?  Porcfest has its own website.  I understand why you wouldn't want to "push" Porcfest on the FSP site but its site I think should be current.

Grey

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 09:04:53 pm »

Nice to see the site informative and helpful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up