Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: News Articles outdated.  (Read 13645 times)

Blither

News Articles outdated.
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:06:12 pm »

New member here.... Just curious, is there any effort being undertaken to update the News section? I'm a web designer/developer and wouldn't mind lending a hand.

curmudgeon

• Administrator
Re: News Articles outdated.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 02:50:39 pm »

Yes, we are planning to do some website updates, and are trying to get more people involved. What kind of technologies do you have experience with, and what kind of work would you be interested in doing? FYI, our website is built in Drupal, so big plus if you have Drupal experience, or, if you want to learn it.

Louis

mping

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 12:27:57 am »

I agree with the outdated part. Some of the statistics about the participants are as recent as September 2011 and some January 2011. I would like to see those updated.

Matthew

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 02:58:14 am »

I volunteered to help out with the IT part for the FSP.

I signed the NDA stating this and that but have not been contacted back to actually begin helping. On the NDA itself is a part about previous felonies, well I got in trouble when I was 16 or 17 and I answered honestly. That was forever ago, I am now almost 40.

So I am wondering if that is something that is holding me back maybe in working with member accounts or something? Honestly it sucks if I am not allowed to volunteer in IT because I got in trouble with the law when I was a kid. Also if this is the case it is ironic that I am graded by the rules of the state on a libertarian website.  I could have lied. Also I wonder what the actual need for help really is.

Thanks for reading.

ps welcome Blither!

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 03:08:00 am »

I agree with the outdated part. Some of the statistics about the participants are as recent as September 2011 and some January 2011. I would like to see those updated.

Matthew

Some of those statistical problems are my fault and will not be fixed until 10-12 days.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 04:13:53 pm »

I volunteered to help out with the IT part for the FSP.

I signed the NDA stating this and that but have not been contacted back to actually begin helping. On the NDA itself is a part about previous felonies, well I got in trouble when I was 16 or 17 and I answered honestly. That was forever ago, I am now almost 40.

So I am wondering if that is something that is holding me back maybe in working with member accounts or something? Honestly it sucks if I am not allowed to volunteer in IT because I got in trouble with the law when I was a kid. Also if this is the case it is ironic that I am graded by the rules of the state on a libertarian website.  I could have lied. Also I wonder what the actual need for help really is.

Thanks for reading.

ps welcome Blither!

Hopefully that isn't the situation. I don't have any inside knowledge but my impression is that the FSP powers-that-be are a pretty non-judgmental bunch. I would definitely follow up with whoever you submitted the NDA to, it may be that it was simply overlooked.

Thanks for volunteering!  :)
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 07:26:03 am »

I did follow up a second time on your suggestion. Thanks Turbo.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 09:57:48 am »

I did follow up a second time on your suggestion. Thanks Turbo.

Excellent! If for some reason you don't get a response, please PM me.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603
Pages: [1]   Go Up