Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recruiting Ron Paul Supporters  (Read 10925 times)

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Recruiting Ron Paul Supporters
« on: September 30, 2011, 08:04:23 pm »

If you are a Ron Paul supporter, please help promote the Free State Project and share this link:

Has Ron Paul Interested You in Liberty in Your Lifetime? Find out why he supports the Free State Project!
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

freedomroad

Re: Recruiting Ron Paul Supporters
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:38:52 pm »

Excellent idea.  Some of us post on the Ron Paul Forums.  I highly recommend posting on the Ron Paul Forums, especially when a link relating to the FSP on the RonPaulForums is posted here, http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=17963.0

mykey

• FreeStateNow pledge
Re: Recruiting Ron Paul Supporters - strategic planning
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:43:07 pm »

Greeting,
if such brainstorming hasn't yet begun, I'd like to start a discussion on getting the millions of Dr.Paul's donors and supporters to join the FreeStateProject.

In no way would I want to derail his Presidential Campaign at this point, but in (the unfortunate) case he doesn't get the nomination I'd like him to direct his zealous supporters to join the FSP and move to NH. Since by that time saving the USofA will probably be a lost cause; and he doesn't want to be a congressman anymore (is Rand a factor in national politics?).

Some ways Ron Paul could help the FSP -- in the future, if his POTUS bid falls through ONLY:
* allow http://FreeStateNow.com or the FSP access his mailing list of supporters and donors (such a list is probably worth a lot)
* Craft a personal message, or messages/video(s) urging folks to consider and to move for the FSP
* Direct the C4L (Campaign for Liberty) towards its usual goal of limited government, but on the state level in NH, instead of nationally
* ... ???

A list of requests should be drafted and delivered to the good doctor, some time in the _near_ future, while this campaign is on-going.

The only way I currently know of, to get in touch with Ron Paul personally and hopefully spend a few minutes chatting about such matters would be -- to buy a plate at one of the VIP fund-raising events (pool some funds together, a chipin or something). Someone eloquent (not me, someone like Mark Edge of FTL/FreeStateNow) should then attend this dinner and deliver the message & request to the good doctor.

Or, there are some FSP-friendly writers at LewRockwell.com who could possibly pass the message along.
Sorry for this hectic write-up, but even getting 1% of a million of the ardent RP's supporters/donors would help the FSP to reach its goal instantly.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Recruiting Ron Paul Supporters - strategic planning
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 01:34:07 pm »

mykey, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I agree 100% that we should be heavily recruiting Ron Paul supporters, and in fact there is no conflict of interest at all, even if (when!) he wins, liberty activists should join the FSP and move to New Hampshire.

My perception is that Ron Paul is unlikely to officially endorse the FSP or hand over his list of supporters, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Aside from that, the Ron Paul campaign still holds HUGE opportunities to identify and recruit possible FSP participants. Some things we can do immediately:

• Attend local Ron Paul meetups and talk to people about the FSP
  • When Ron Paul comes to your area to speak, stand at the door and hand people FSP flyers as they enter/leave
  • Promote the FSP on Ron Paul related social media and in online discussions (see http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=17963.0)

Good point regarding LewRockwell.com, too.
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 09:52:45 pm »

http://freestateproject.org/files/2010-Promo-r3V0Lution-handout.pdf

This. If you are not in NH yet but want to do something simple and effective to help the FSP, please print out a few hundred of those flyers and hand them out when Ron Paul comes to speak in your area. In most venues you can just stand at the entrance and hand them to people as they are coming in and/or leaving (if you've never done this before, you will be surprised, most people will be happy to take something that is handed to them). If you need help getting them printed PM me, I can print and mail to you if necessary.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 04:54:02 pm »

http://freestateproject.org/files/2010-Promo-r3V0Lution-handout.pdf

This. If you are not in NH yet but want to do something simple and effective to help the FSP, please print out a few hundred of those flyers and hand them out when Ron Paul comes to speak in your area. In most venues you can just stand at the entrance and hand them to people as they are coming in and/or leaving (if you've never done this before, you will be surprised, most people will be happy to take something that is handed to them). If you need help getting them printed PM me, I can print and mail to you if necessary.

2nd and 3rd!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything