Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: (30) PREP FOR HARD TIMES  (Read 100634 times)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers & CSPOA [Update: Szabo for Sheriff] for Local Sovereignty
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 08:23:44 am »

You're of the belief that we can have a free state without Free Staters being elected to office?

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I expect his "belief" was that the limited resources available would be best spent on getting liberty-minded folks elected to offices where they can actually accomplish something.  Expending those resources to get someone elected sheriff (which, in NH, primarily means being a process server) would be an unwise use of scarce resources.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 02:02:07 pm »

You're of the belief that we can have a free state without Free Staters being elected to office?
So you elect a sheriff... the sheriff oversteps their boundary... and the State stops them.
What have you accomplished?

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 08:08:18 pm »

So you elect a sheriff... the sheriff oversteps their boundary... and the State stops them.
What have you accomplished?
* You elect a governor and he or she oversteps his/her authority and the Fed stops him or her. What have you accomplished?

By the way, Folks, who are the Free Staters running for Sheriff in Grafton and Cheshire Counties?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:10:08 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers & CSPOA [Update: Marine Free Speech] for Local Sovereignty
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 06:30:41 pm »

Oath Keepers Assisting in Legal Defense of Marine Sgt. Gary Stein, Founder of Armed Forces Tea Party
March 27th, 2012

Oath Keepers is assisting in the legal defense of Marine Corps Sgt. Gary Stein, who is facing military administrative proceedings to separate him from the Marine Corps, with his commanding officer requesting that he be separated with an other than honorable conditions discharge.  This is all because Sgt. Stein dared to found the Armed Forces Tea Party Facebook page, and because, on a separate Facebook page run by someone else, in a discussion thread conversation with other Marines, Sgt. Stein strongly expressed his opposition to some of Obama’s unconstitutional policies and expressed his intent to refuse unlawful orders.

You can learn more background information about this case here.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/03/24/the-facebook-firestorm-of-sgt-stein-usmc/

We consider this attempt to kick a nine-year career Marine Sergeant out of the Marine Corps, for the “crime” of using modern social media tools to have a conversation with other Marines about serious concerns that impact his oath, and for the “offense” of daring to participate in the Tea Party movement, to be a travesty.

I (Stewart Rhodes) and Oath Keepers General Counsel David Rivers (a Marine Vietnam combat veteran), have volunteered our services as attorneys to assist Sgt. Stein pro bono and we have helped to assemble an excellent civilian legal defense team to work with and assist Sgt. Stein’s military JAG lawyer team.

Sgt. Stein was given written notification of administrative separation proceedings last Wednesday, March 21, 2012, but because all of the JAG officers were at a previously scheduled conference, he was not able to attain JAG counsel till last Friday, March 23.  With the separation hearing scheduled for this coming Saturday, March 31, 2012, that hardly provides time to prepare a defense, but unless we can secure a continuance, we will have to soldier on and be as ready as we can by this Saturday.  I am planning on being there for the hearing.

See more here: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/03/27/oath-keepers-assisting-in-legal-defense-of-marine-sgt-gary-stein-founder-of-armed-forces-tea-party/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:34:16 pm by Luck »

John Edward Mercier

• Native
Re: Oathkeepers & CSPOA [Update: Marine Free Speech] for Local Sovereignty
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 10:18:32 pm »

How long has Marine Sgt. Gary Stein been in the Corps?

And by the way... you've accomplished nothing by electing those that overstep their constitutional authority; so you might want to check what a sheriff's constitutional authority in NH is.

Luck

• FSP Participant

William Miller, Constitutional democratic-Republican for Strafford Sheriff

True republicans, democrats, and libertarians:

I am William Dexter Miller, Jr, of Farmington, a Desert Storm Paratrooper for World Peace, a journalist in matters of official corruption, once jailed on bogus charges by Cocaine In America corrupted Chief of Police Roberge of Farmington, for exposing the cover-up of a kidnapping and wrongful death by drugging, and the Rochester Rape Camp licensure by former Chief of Police, candidate for Sheriff, David Dubois, and I am announcing my candidacy for Strafford County Sheriff, New Hampshire.

William Miller is the working man's Sheriff, and the thinking woman's law dawg.

I am going to be on the ballot as a Constitution republican, campaigning for the soul, not of a party, but of a country.  I am asking democratic and libertarian voters to write me in as the nominee for their party label, as part of a campaign to end all parties, all campaign finance, all corporations, and the buying of influence in matters of law and government, as we the people take back our country from the grip of the no so New World Order, and bring in the True World Order, an era of unprecedented openness and accountability.

I soldiered alone for you, since my campaign against COPS (Communist Occupation Perversion Syndrome) corruption in Strafford County began, in 1997, after Roberge's deceased partner in drug dealing, Bubba Haycock's sons, and their gang associates, declared war on my mother, the widow of a career infantry soldier since the Korean War, and two tours as a first sergeant in Vietnam, while I was minding my own business.

Both former Governor Jean Shaheen, who requested UN assistance in imposing gun control, and Miss Anti-Rape Pageant Queen, former Attorney General, and soon to be Vice Presidential candidate, Kelly Ayotte, along with NJ Governor Keith Christie, who gave the nod to Romney, are deeply immersed in the cover-up of corruption in Strafford County .

I am here to ask the grassroots of the Republican Party: is RAPE A REPUBLICAN FAMILY VALUE?

Here is my platform:

--END RAPE IN STRAFFORD COUNTY .  Make it safe and as comfortable as can be, for women to come forward with testimony of rape, incest and abuse FOR A CHANGE!

--PUT CORRUPT, ABUSIVE COPS IN JAIL, ON THE FULL BOAT FOR EVERY COUNT!

WWW.JAIL4JUDGES.ORG, WWW.FIJA.ORG.

- -END THE FORECLOSURE NIGHTMARE/MORTGAGE INDUSTRY INHERENT FRAUD.  As Sheriff, I will defend you in your status as a lawful, peaceable inhabitant upon the land, and king or queen of your keep.  Strafford County , and our county court, will be the center of a national maelstrom over the rampant fraud in the mortgage industry.  THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY FRAUD IS inherently interwoven with a web of corruption and entrenched special interests, operating a private club under color of law and government, and proclaiming "public law," as if we the people in our daily affairs, exercising right of free contract, are subject to such "public" proclamations.  This web of corruption, down to the local level, entails the Water/Oil/Warfare Complex, which includes the murderous Petrochemical Pharmaceutical Nightmare, and a plethora of human trafficking, and CIA related terrorism operations, much of which is linked to Bush family associates, and the BRITISH ACCREDITED REGENCY BAR ASSOCIATION.

--END THE CRIMINAL INSANITY OF CANNABIS PROHIBITION NOW.  Talk to Willy Nelson, the farmers being put out of business by the thousands as a result of the Monsanto lawsuits for patent infringement, because Monsanto hybridized strains cross-pollinate their contamination into an honest farmer's crop, and WHERE IS THE SHERIFF?

--END COACAINE IN AMERICA (CIA, DUMMY) CORRUPTION, AND METHADONE PROVIDED TO CAREER WELFARE DEGENERATES, AT THE STATE SPONSORED CLINIC.

- -ESTABLISH A COUNTY FARM FOR GROWING A STRATEGIC CROP RESERVE, AS PART OF A POSSE/MILITIA/CIVIL DEFENSE CORP PROGRAM, IN THE EVENT OF ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OR OTHER DISASTER (Ref: The Doomsday Bill, before the Wyoming legislature, courtesy of my cousin, David Miller).  Grow medicinal hemp, along with un-hybridized vegetables, at the County Farm

--(WELFARE TO WORKFARE, NOW!), .  Round up all degenerate males who are indiscriminately impregnating young girls, and passing the tab onto society, and dealing drugs

and put them to work, putting pressure on the legislature to pass the laws.  We'll put you to work, like a slave, and spend the money on your kids, and  the education and rehab of the young girl whose destiny you just hi-jacked.  This should go far to eliminate, pro-actively, any discussion about a young girl having an abortion.  Responsibility first, then you can have all the freedom you want.

- -TERMINATE ENFORCEMENT OF THE PATRIOT ACT IN STRAFFORD COUNTY .

- -NO MORE DEATFBIRS IN STRAFFORD COUNTY .   I stood with Ed Brown, early on, in the siege at Plainfield , on account of a bloody federal war tax, on account of which they ain't no law

- -END TAXATION BY CITATION, AND PRICE TAG JUSTICE, NOW!  (DMV vs right to travel).

- -MAKE AN ACCOUNTING OF ALL HIDDEN FUNDS: WWW.CAFR1.COM

( I will guarantee that once this circulates, someone around here is shredding documents).

--GUN CONTROL?  WE (the people) HAVE THE GUNS.

I hold a degree in exercise physiology from Gordon College in Massachusetts, having narrowly missed appointment to West Point, after receiving a Vice Presidential nomination from George Bush:)  I graduated last year from the Hesser College massage program; I don't know how to pay my student loans in the Goldman Sachs Economy.  Support the White Man's Restoration Fund, because a mind is a terrible thing.

As a Desert Storm paratrooper, who took an oath to support and defend our country and her core values, and to liberate the oppressed, I never forgot my promise, nor shall I.

Recently returned from Desert Storm, I managed campaign offices for Gov. Edmund Gerald Brown, the left-coast fruitcake, wanna be winter soldier, in his campaign for President, against the corporate corruption of power, and for a plethora of jobs by way of infrastructure repair and bullet trains.  I played a key role in producing a 37-36 win in the Ct. primary vs Clinton , managing the volunteer headquarters in Hartford .

In 1992, I ran against the New World Order as a Republican for the legislature, taking 35% in the primary vs incumbent Barbara Spehar, also a selectwoman, from Farmington .  In 1996, Bob Kingsbury, candidate for Governor for the Libertarian Party, recruited me to run for the legislature, as a Libertarian, which I did, winning 10% in the general election, only trying to send a message, a message that has been brutally consistent and prophetic, regarding the course of our country and what history has to say about it.  If you see it on History Channel, I already read the books.  I have had many courses in history, politics, psychology, economics, as well as surgical and nursing subjects.  I was a medic and surgical technician in the Guard.

In 1992, I supported Rochester Democrat, Terry Bennett, MD, for Senate.  I believe thinking people like Terry, who care about the poor, will resonate with my message.

In 1993, I went to UNH for Physician Assistant pre-req's, and wrote journalistic articles on the WARONDRUGS, New World Order, Water Diversion Projects courtesy of the Trilateral Commission, etc.  I was among the first to stand against the federal war upon the Branch Davidians at Waco .

In 2003 I was accepted into the Franklin Pierce Dr. of Physical Therapy program, but declined.  As a High Intensity Trainer (HIT-Man), and muscular therapist, I craft Higher Intelligence Therapy, for clients, and the body politic.  Airborne?

Recently, Sheriff Wayne Estes, and Roberge decided to retire, due to my work over the last fifteen years.  (Miller v Conway , et al, federal court, New Hampshire , 2001), and recent doc’s to the Postmaster General.

I have great confidence that I am in a commanding position in this electoral race.  William Miller

William Miller, Constitutional democratic-Republican for Sheriff.

Luck

• FSP Participant

I got the following email from http://oathkeepers.org recently.

Oath Keepers will be at the protests against the elitist Bilderberg meeting at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, Virginia from 7 AM on May 31st until 6 PM on June 3rd.     

The purpose of Oath Keepers being there will be to outreach to any current serving police and military who may be tasked with security, and to keep an eye on the goings on  - to "watch the watchers" - and support the rights of the protesters to peaceably assemble and give this bunch of globalist elitists a piece of their minds.

Do the globalist elitists who attend Bilderberg deserve to be protested?  Absolutely.   In a perverse irony, Oath Keepers will be in DC this Memorial Day Weekend at the huge Rolling Thunder rally to honor our fallen war dead who fought against exactly the same kind of tyranny and oppression these elitists want to impose on us Americans, along with the rest of the world.  So, yes, they do indeed deserve to be protested.

However, as stated above, the mission of the Oath Keepers who will be there will not be to protest, but to to perform over watch, in support of the rights of the protesters and to outreach to the police and military, and even to the private security, encouraging them to honor their oaths and respect the rights of the people.   Think of us as "liberty police" and military.

All Oath Keepers are encouraged to attend if you can.  We have Oath Keepers members flying  or driving in from all over the country, including a contingent from our awesome Southern California Chapter (have push cards will travel!).  Oath Keepers Founder and President, Stewart Rhodes, will be  there, along with several state chapter presidents.  But if you come in your Oath Keepers gear (shirts, hats, etc.) please keep in mind our purpose for being there.  Let's conduct ourselves as "quiet professionals" and let our presence speak loud and clear.   And that will mean no protesting or yelling in your Oath Keepers gear. A stern glare from us works better anyway, when it comes to the Bilderberg clowns.  As for the police and military, professional courtesy, but also a firm and principled stand on the rights of the protesters, will be the order of the day. Dress sharp, be sharp, and stay cool as cucumbers.  Recommended clothing is a black polo shirt, Oath Keepers hat, and khaki pants.  But if you don't have a hat, then an Oath Keepers shirt is OK.

Anyone who wants to protest, please do not do so while wearing Oath Keepers gear. Wear something else. Pick one or the other. If you put on an Oath Keepers shirt or hat, you are now one of the disciplined quiet professionals there to do a mission. If you put on other gear, then you are a protester. Pick which role you will play and stick with it.

This way we will not be as vulnerable to spin from hostile media and propaganda outfits, and we will also be far, far more effective.

Any Oath Keepers peace officers who can attend, by all means, please do! We will need you there to serve as peace officer liaisons as we will make a very concerted effort to speak with the police present.  We will have some officers in attendance, but more is always better at such events.

Any questions, please ask in the comments or on our members forum.

For the Republic!

Oath Keepers

Luck

• FSP Participant

Videos of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association speakers from the Jan. 30 Conference can be viewed at http://cspoa.org/videos.php . The Carroll County Sheriff, Christopher ?, is a member.

1. Oregon Sheriff talks about problems with BLM et al harrassing local citizens etc and how to stop them.

2. An Expert speaks on Illegal Foreclosures and says TARP funds paid for people's mortgages against foreclosures.

3. Joe Bannister, former IRS agent, mentions a 1957 Report of the Interdepartmental Committee for the Study of Jurisdiction over Federal Areas within the States, which explained the limitations of federal power. He acknowledges that most taxes are voluntary.

4. Michael Badnarik mentions the tyrannical Constitution-free zone within 100 miles of the border. He explains people's rights vs. public servants' granted privileges. His website is constitutionpreservation.org and his email is scholar [at] constitutionpreservation.org. He has a Domino Effect project, which involves giving him the names and contact info for your state's speaker of the House and Senate president, so he can offer to speak to your state house or senate about Constitutional government.

5. Commissioner Littleton & Sheriff Maketa mention Terrorist labeling and the Missouri Information Analysis Report, or MIAC, and the Freedom Action Coalition Team. I think he advocates deputizing citizens to be volunteer deputies, unless it was another speaker.

6. Mack speaks about the dangerous abuses of the federal govt and mentions GOOH: Get Out of Our House, a new and promising way to do grassroots politics, which apparently led to him running for Congress in TX.

7. A historian says the people will support Constitutional public servants.

8. Sheriff Larry Pratt says states can nullify the federal govt's crap and mentions a Home Schooling org that teaches true Constitution facts. His website is http://principlesoffreedom.com .

I helped pay for these videos.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:47:32 pm by Luck »

John Edward Mercier

• Native

1. Its federal land.
2. TARP was not a 'payment'... it was a requirement that had to be repaid with heavy interest.
3. Taxation is not voluntary. Read the US Constitution.
8. Read the 'supremacy clause' in the US Constitution.

Luck

• FSP Participant

* John said taxation is not voluntary and said to read the Constitution. He's misinformed. Income taxes and employment taxes are totally voluntary for most Americans and are not mentioned in the Constitution. You have to read the Code of Federal Regulations to see that the income tax applies only to specific kinds of income, mainly dealing with foreign investments. I believe the CFR also shows that employment taxes are not obligatory for employees and are only obligatory for employers who are corporations to tell their employees about, but don't have to require them to pay. No one is required to have a Social Security number either, but the govt tries to make it appear that it's required. It's mostly a big legalese con job.
* He's also wrong about federal land. Federal land is only that used for forts etc, according to the Constitution.
* And he's wrong if he thinks the states have to obey unconstitutional laws of the federal govt. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land; statutory laws passed by Congress are null if they contradict the Constitution.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:44:17 am by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers & CSPOA [Update: NH Sheriff Investigating Mortgage Fraud]
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:23 am »

The Sheriff for Carroll County New Hampshire, High Sheriff Christopher Conley has announced an investigation regarding mortgage fraud.

3. July 2012 by admin.

(Note: This is from http://s355160796.onlinehome.us/category/wrongful-foreclosure/ , which has an article farther down, called Did you take a loan?  Did you sign that note? The article seems to do a good job explaining how borrowers should answer judges in court about loans to help avoid wrongful foreclosures.)

PRESS RELEASE

CARROLL COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE, OSSIPEE, NH

I am announcing the formation of a task force to investigate mortgage fraud throughout Carroll County - criminal fraud.

There are thousands of property owners throughout the county that may be affected.

During the past year, there have been many events, that have come to my attention or I have been involved with, affecting property owners, i.e. properties being foreclosed on that were owned outright, financial institutions that staked claim to a property but did not have a deed, note or mortgage history, persons who owned property and were told they were in arrears on a mortgage they paid. A common thread in each case is there was no accountability by the financial institution, no one to present a reply, no decision maker to speak with.

Last month, I learned 51 banking institutions filed for bankruptcy protection in federal district court on 14 May 2012. Do any of these banks or their constituent banks have property interests in Carroll County? Do Carroll County property owners have an interest as a creditor or affected party? What have the banks requested relative to mortgages they hold as assets?

Additionally, source documents include:

• US Senate Subcommittee Report on the financial crisis, 2011 and continuing

• Louisiana Parishes have sued for damages under RICO; the same corporations doing business in this county

• The Attorney General of Delaware, son of the Vice President, is seeking damages for destruction of the reliability of public records, deeds (titles).

• The US Comptroller, representing 14 federal regulatory agencies issued cease and desist orders to the very organizations that do business in Carroll County; they have ceased nothing.

The indicators that the title to your property may be subjected to fraud, include the following:

• the property was purchased or financed/refinanced after January 1997

• the property was purchased or financed/refinanced after January 1997 and the mortgage

servicing (who you direct payments to) has changed

• inaccurate inquiries from financial institutions relative to your mortgage

• the bottom of page 1 on your mortgage has the following statement, “New Hampshire

Mortgage - single family - Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac UNIFORM INSTRUMENT MERS Modified Form 303001/01

If you have experienced any of the above and/or you have information from any source you would like to share, I request you email, if possible, or write a letter. The contact information is: Email Letter carrollcountysheriff@carrollcountynh.net

Carroll County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Deputy Brian King
PO Box 190
Ossipee, NH 03864
539-2284 x317
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:38:38 am by Luck »

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2012, 01:11:33 pm »

Try Article One Section Eight Clause One w/modification on under the 16th Amendment. And if you read the Codes... you'll see that they are not voluntary. There is no such thing as 'voluntary taxation'.

And the US Constitution talks of acquistion of land for forts/etc within the States. What your speaking of is that land that is federal territory. It was not acquired after Statehood.

And you can't use the Supremacy Clause to argue against my use of the Supremacy Clause to explain that a Sheriff only has the same ability of any citizen to seek ruling by SCOTUS on constitutionality.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:15:50 pm by John Edward Mercier »

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 09:39:38 pm »

Aug 8 Fundraiser for Szabo for Sheriff of Hillsborough County, NH

Wednesday, August 8th, 6 pm - 11 pm at:
Crowne Plaza, 2 Somerset Parkway, Nashua, NH

Message from Frank Szabo:

I've been pretty good about posting things on FaceBook.  If you haven't "liked" my FaceBook page, please do.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank-W-Szabo-For-Sheriff-of-Hillsborough-County/277456675653327

I have spent the last few months connecting with Patriot groups and GOP committees.  I've done a number of radio and local TV interviews.  Some of them are linked on the website.  Practically everyone to whom I've presented is enthusiastic about my message.  Most were not aware of the true nature of the Sheriff.

I've received a number of great endorsements including Tom Flaherty of Greater Nashua Tea Party and Jane Aitken, founder of NH Tea Party Coalition and long time board member of Coalition of NH Taxpayers.  The most significant endorsements came this week with Jack Kimball, former NH GOP State Chair and Trevor Lyman, creator of the original Money Bomb.  Both are actively helping my campaign.

Our big FUNdraiser is August 8th in Nashua (flyer attached).  Please invite everyone possible to the FaceBook event.  We only have time for this one event, so it has to be a success.

Please let me know of any campaign opportunities and any connections you may have for speaking engagements.  Any gathering of concerned Citizens is a possibility.

We have business cards, yard signs and campaign buttons.  Contact us if you'd like any supplies [or to volunteer] [ http://szaboforsheriff.com/join-me.html ].
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:41:42 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers & CSPOA [Update: Marine Arrested for "Mental Illness"]
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 05:49:26 pm »

Veteran Marine Sergeant Victim Of Pre-Crime Authoritarianism
[See also farther below about Oathkeepers signs by military bases - Luck.]

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/08/20/former-marine-sergeant-victim-of-pre-crime-authoritarianism/
By Brandon Smith, Associate Editor

During the height of communist power in the former Soviet Union, the corrupt establishment bureaucracy often sought out ways in which they could deal with or silence dissident movements and outspoken individuals while avoiding public exposure and minimize blowback from the Russian populace.  A very effective method they devised was the use of the ‘Psikhushka’, or psychiatric prisons where activists against the state could be held indefinitely, isolated from other prisoners and the rest of the world.  By housing dissidents in mental hospitals, the Soviet government hoped that the public would assume that the prisoners were “psychologically unstable or deranged” and that if the activist ever did get word to others about his political incarceration, no one would believe his claims anyway.

The strategy allowed the Soviets to severely stifle anti-government speech for quite some time, feeding terror into the citizenry who now carefully censored themselves for fear of authoritarian retribution, not to mention the possible betrayal of friends and neighbors who might turn them in for a pat on the head from the state.  In fact, the widespread propaganda that the communists promoted amongst the public was that anyone who actually did speak out against the government “had to be mentally ill”, creating entirely new clinical designations to categorize those who refused to comply.  Professors operating in the Soviet run Moscow Serbsky Institute claimed that:

“Most frequently, ideas about a struggle for truth and justice are formed by personalities with a paranoid structure…”

Now, compare this abuse of psychiatry to the DSM-IV-TR manual used by [American] doctors today in the diagnosing of mental illness.  In it, you will find the term “oppositional defiance disorder”, a supposed illness which encompasses anybody who is disobedient, defiant, a free thinker, or even considered hostile toward authority.

The pigeonholing of political activists and anti-authoritarians is a process that is alive and well in the U.S. today.  This fact has been made even more apparent by the abrupt detainment or (non-arrest-arrest) of Marine Sergeant Brandon Raub of Chesterfield County, Virginia for posts he made to his Facebook page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YaE5zChbC5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpChd1-8Q4&feature=player_embedded#!

Early reports on the event were sparse, and so far the mainstream media has stayed away from the issue entirely.  However, new information is slowly surfacing, and here is what we know so far…

The FBI, the Chesterfield County Police, and apparently the Secret Service were videotaped by Raub’s family hauling him away in handcuffs.  These agencies claim that Brandon is “not under arrest”.

Dee Rybiski, a spokeswoman for the Richmond FBI office, would not comment on the matter except to reiterate that no arrest had been made.

“We don’t comment on mental-health issues or anything like that,” she said. “We simply went to speak with him about the many complaints that we had gotten about his posts.”

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2012/aug/20/tdmet01-veteran-has-hearing-today-mother-says-ar-2142038/

The local police reiterated that “there is no criminal matter” and that they were only present to help the FBI transport Raub.

This is a rather strange stance on the part of law enforcement officials, considering they claimed during the incident that Raub was taken away for “resisting arrest”.  I would love to hear the FBI’s explanation on how a man can resist arrest without officially being arrested…?

According to Raub’s family, he was never read his Miranda Rights.  And, Raub himself stated:

“I talked to a Secret Service gentleman for 20, 30 minutes,” Raub said. “I was very cooperative and answered everything honestly…”

Raub is currently being held at the Salem VA Medical Center, where he is to be “detained” after a hearing before a judge who has enforced a 96 hour “observation period”:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/news/2012/aug/19/tdmet02-chesterfield-man-held-in-hospital-on-conce-ar-2140519/

The comments which allegedly sparked his persecution included references on Facebook to the government’s complicity in 9/11, his belief that there will be a revolution in America, and suggestions that the Bush family is populated with “child rapists”.

Whether or not you agree with any of Raub’s assertions, the bottom line is that under the First Amendment he is perfectly within his rights to publicly uphold them.  There is no law against “conspiracy theory”, at least, not yet…

Raub’s family has also stated that the FBI believes some of his comments to be “terroristic” and threatening in nature.  The only comment that I could find that could be even remotely interpreted as threatening is this post from August 13:

“Sharpen up my axe; I’m http://here to sever heads…”

This is NOT a statement that could be upheld in any respectable courtroom as being a specific threat and is not prosecutable.  Also as it turns out, the line is a lyric from a song by the band ‘Swollen Members’ entitled “Bring Me Down”:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/swollenmembers/bringmedown.html

So, apparently if the FBI does not like your taste in tunes you can be whisked away to a mental hospital.  Take note music fans…

Raub’s other comments include:

“If you are unaware of the great amount of evil perpetrated by the American Government I suggest you take … your head out of the sand. The day of reckoning is almost at hand.”

“I am standing against a great evil. I will do it all by myself if I have to.”

This is obviously not a mentally ill person, but a political activist and dissident being subjected to a new standard of “Pre-Crime” on the part of our government.  This action is, in my view, meant to set a precedent by which many other veterans and common citizens who oppose the criminality of the establishment will be subjected, detained, and who knows what could happen after.  The sky is truly the limit.

Pre-Crime arrests also cause self-censorship in the public, as well as encourage a tattle-tale culture of simpering slaves.  I believe Brandon Raub’s “detainment” is a test case for the demonization and prosecution of the Liberty Movement as a whole, and a primary step in the destruction of free speech in America.  If we do not take this event seriously, and attack it with every effort, we cannot expect to be saved when the pre-crime police are one day sent to our own doorsteps.

Oath Keepers to Place Billboard Outside Ft. Leavenworth to Protest Small Wars Journal Article Demonizing Tea Party as Future “Enemy” of U.S. Military
http://ocoathkeepers.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/
Archive for August 21st, 2012

Oath Keepers is putting up a billboard right outside the main gate of Ft. Leavenworth Kansas to respond directly to the Small Wars Journal article by Leavenworth instructor Colonel Kevin Benson which paints the Tea Party movement as a future military opponent during domestic CONUS operations by the U.S. military.   You can read more on that article here and here.  Here is the billboard we are putting up:

Since Colonel Benson has chosen to demonize the Tea Party movement, by using the Tea Party as the “bad guys”- along with militias – in his hypothetical scenario of future domestic military operations, and since he is apparently using his position at Ft. Leavenworth to brainwash young officers into thinking that the Tea Party is a potential future enemy they will have to fire upon, we feel it is crucial to counter his propaganda in as direct a manner as possible, sending a clear message not just to him, but to his students there at Ft. Leavenworth and to all others stationed there, and to the broader Army.   Those young officers need to understand that if they fire on fellow Americans, permitting themselves to be used as tools of oppression, and if they participate in martial law on U.S. soil, then they will become the new “red coats”and will be desecrating and destroying all that generations of American fighting men have bled and died to secure – our liberty.

We stand in defense of the rights of all Americans, but since Colonel Benson has chosen to name the Tea Party members in particular as possible future military enemies during domestic operations, we are coming to the defense of the Tea Party in this case.

Oath Keepers is also launching a national campaign to put similar billboards outside of military bases across the United States.  We were planning on starting with Camp Lajeune, North Carolina or Ft. Stewart Georgia, but Colonel Benson’s outrageous and dangerous article in the Small Wars Journal compelled us to make Ft. Leavenworth the first base for our billboard campaign.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 05:51:40 pm by Luck »

Sam Adams

Re: Oathkeepers & CSPOA [Update: Marine Arrested for "Mental Illness"]
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2012, 06:09:32 pm »

Indefinite Detention, NDAA. First off, Any liar Oh I mine lawyer will tell you to never talk or volunteer[sp] info with law enforcement at all. They are investigating a possible crime and looking to gain evidence for your prosecution. They have been known to turn your words and statements around for their benefit. Best to do is ask if your being detained or what charged with and be the asker of questions and the answeree. Always ask for a warrant and probable cause for questions or investigation. Never willingly testify against yourself, its not what you say its what they said you said. This seems like fist time ndaa has been used, and now I hear the Marine was sent another 300 miles away to a mental hospital by a judge or hearing of some sort.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Up