Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: (30) PREP FOR HARD TIMES  (Read 124582 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Can Govt Imprison People to "Control" Pandemics?)
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2014, 05:16:38 pm »

They're just using pandemics as an excuse for globalism. Aren't they? Many doctors say that vaccines have never been proven to be safe or effective. Dr. Mercola is one of many; he's at http://mercola.com . There's also evidence that govt covert ops have been involved in attempting to cause pandemics.

Don't Submit to Medical Martial Law (for Ebola etc)
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/10/28/why-i-will-not-submit-to-medical-martial-law/

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 04:21:56 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Abuses from Militarization of Cops)
« Reply #227 on: November 18, 2014, 07:47:41 pm »

OK said: Oath Keepers has been warning about the militarization of police departments for quite a while. It’s nice that others are seeing the problem, too.
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/16/police-expert-war-on-terror-has-turned-our-cops-into-occupying-armies-%E2%80%94-and-we%E2%80%99re-the-enemy/

The story includes a video of a Boston area cop and Stewart Rhodes' comments.

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Poem: Old World Celt)
« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2014, 12:00:46 am »

Following is part of an inspiring poem, Old World Celt, at:
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/19/cyrellys-old-world-celt/

As an Old World Celt of any brand, I am a steward of my world AND an inhabitant AND a moderate user of resources. What I take I replenish. If I destroy, I balance with building or growing. If I profit beyond my means, I turn and share with brethren. If I see neglect, I step in and repair. I am balance to negativity and the world has never not needed the likes of me.

Where there is loss, I present dream. Where there is devastation I will rise bringing hope.  Evil fears the Celtic, for we are fierce in opposing it. We built a nation as a beacon for what we are and what the people of Earth might some day rise to be, and despite the gains of evil during our sleep, she stands yet. The fundamentals of what we built still reside beneath the fog of conscription and illicit modification. It is by our estimation recoverable. As we remember who we are, so too we remember the original intent of what we built, and what falls can be set upright once more.

In the West there are whispers of the Rising…in the deep woods among the cedars; in the fields of barley and hops and beans; in the sand of the beaches; in the caves of the ancient lava flows; in canyons of red stone; in the sacred hills of our native kinsmen; in the libraries and bookstores; in the coffee shops and at the water cooler; in the community hall beneath the bright lights and on the shadowed street corners; in the barns and stables; in the early minutes of the sports events; in living rooms of the aware….we are here, unnoticed, standing beside the trappings of modern civilization watching. We have seen the dark tide that threatens to overwhelm civilized man. And we in our generational memories are no stranger to what the loss of civilization would look like. We hear the cries of the early victims, singled out among the throng by the evil and the opportunistic — and a fire has been lit in our heart. Fierce and hot are we, yet coolly calculating.

We have heard the call, the cry in the night slipping across the land, to rise and be counted among the strong.

And in the great storm there comes from the likes of us a returning cry…for as an Old World Celt in defense of a nation; in defense of a World, I am a giant, sword wielding champion!  No matter in what part of the world I reside,

I AM ROAR!

Cyrellys

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Prevent Violence in Ferguson)
« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2014, 10:51:27 am »

Message from Oathkeepers Re Ferguson, MO. upcoming Grand Jury Decision

We think it is a shame that local business owners should have to even worry about violence, looting, or someone setting fire to their shops.     The family of Michael Brown has specifically asked that all protesters remain peaceful.   Michael Brown's father even did a video appeal, asking for calm and peaceful protests only, saying that "hurting others or destroying property is not the answer.  No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son's death to be in vain."  He also said, "We live here together, this is our home, we are stronger united.  Continue to lift your voices with us and let's work together to heal to create lasting change for all people regardless of race."

Watch that video here:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/michael-browns-father-urges-calm-calls-positive-change-n253101

And we are sending an open letter out to the community urging the same thing, as well as urging the organizers of the protesters to "police their own" by looking out for hot-heads in the crowd who may resort to violence, looting, or property destruction.  It is imperative that they do all they can to limit such incidents. 

And we will be urging the protest organizers to also be on the lookout for provocateurs from outside Ferguson who want to start violence, and who want to start a race war (whether it be the KKK, or the New Black Panthers, all racists want to make this only about race, and they want to see racially motivated violence on all sides).  We feel an obligation to do what we can to help throw a monkey-wrench in the plans of such provocateurs, by making it clear that it is not about race - it is about rights.

As we did with our open letter to Governor Nixon in August (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/08/22/open-letter-of-warning-to-governor-nixon-from-missouri-oath-keepers-2/), we will be urging the police to respect the right of peaceful protesters to free speech and assembly, and urging them to protect both the peaceful protesters and the innocent business owners and home-owners from any violence or property destruction.

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2014, 01:12:21 pm »

(Cont.)

Oath Keepers Open Letter to the People of Ferguson, Missouri

YOUR RIGHTS:

People of Ferguson, whatever the Grand Jury's decision, you have an absolute, God given, and constitutionally protected right to protest and speak your mind. The First Amendment prohibits government at every level from "abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

And under our Constitution, the police have no right, no authority, and no power to violate those rights, and neither does Governor Nixon, or anyone else in government. During the earlier protests in August, we saw egregious violations of the rights of peaceful protesters and media in Ferguson, including the irresponsible, indiscriminate use of tear gas and rubber bullets, as well as police pointing assault rifles and sniper rifles at people who posed no apparent, immediate threat to anyone - people who were simply standing in the street, voicing their opinions. We also saw the imposition of an absurd curfew, and routine harassment of people merely standing on sidewalks.   

Because of these blatant abuses, our Missouri Chapter of Oath Keepers sent an Open Letter of Warning to Governor Nixon, warning him that he and the police under his leadership were using unconstitutional, rights-violating tactics that were also, perversely, ineffective at stopping the few actual looters, shooters, or rock and Molotov cocktail throwers. We told the Governor:

Such over-the-top threatening displays, with rifles pointed-in indiscriminately at protesters and residents, only anger and frighten the people and reinforce the perception that it is "the police vs. the people" rather than the police vs. a small number of criminals, while risking the lives of the very people our police are supposed to be serving.

And much like over-the top and indiscriminate threat displays and use of force in Iraq lost the hearts and minds of the locals, so too does it lose the battle for hearts and minds here at home - assisting in the agendas of those who wish to divide us along racial lines and create an "us vs. them" mentality among both the people and the police.

Likewise for the imposition of curfews, which violate the right of the people to peaceably assemble, while also failing to stop the looters and shooters who ignore such decrees. The First Amendment prohibits "abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" period. It doesn't add on - unless a politician declares a state of emergency and imposes a curfew. Nor does it say - unless other people are looting and being violent, in which case all of you lose your right to peaceably assemble.   Curfews punish the peaceable majority for the actions of a violent few, and again, alienate the community and send the message that the police see them all as the enemy and seek to trample on the rights of all of them.

YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:

People of Ferguson, every human being has the right to protest.   But nobody has the right to initiate acts of violence or destruction of property against other people, no matter how angry or upset they are.   In this case, the family of Michael Brown has specifically asked that all protesters remain peaceful.   Michael Brown's father even did a video appeal on that point, declaring:

Hurting others or destroying property is not the answer. No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son's death to be in vain ... We live here together, this is our home, we are stronger united.  Continue to lift your voices with us and let's work together to heal to create lasting change for all people regardless of race [emphasis added].

Continue reading and comment Here:  http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/24/oath-keepers-open-letter-to-the-people-of-ferguson-missouri/

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2014, 12:57:03 am »

(Cont.)

From Oathkeepers:

Today we had enough Oath Keepers respond to our call for volunteers to kick this off, but we really need more.  So, if you have the right skills and qualifications (see below), and are willing, please go there.  We need more of all skill sets, but in particular we need more cameramen.  We want to film everything.  And if you can live stream, that is a big plus. 

We will do a formal announcement for the public shortly, but we wanted you to know it is a go, so if you want to help, you can get on it.

St. Louis area Oath Keepers member Sam Andrews is helping to coordinate and vet the prospective volunteers.  If you think you are qualified to serve on a security detail for this mission, please contact him: 
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=026e2277-7da5-45cb-95e4-ddb804a8b7e7&c=39e53aa0-cd62-11e3-9bf3-d4ae52844279&ch=3aeee270-cd62-11e3-9c69-d4ae52844279

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #232 on: November 29, 2014, 12:11:40 pm »

Oath Keepers were successful guarding an area in Ferguson from violence and destruction. The St. Louis newspaper made a friendly report on their presence. Below is an excerpt from an OK article at
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/29/mysterious-oath-keepers-guard-rooftops-in-downtown-ferguson/

Stewart Rhodes says: we did this because we felt compelled to lead by example to show the American people a constitutional answer to civil unrest and violence.  We wanted to show them that they have the power – already in their own hands – the right, and the duty to secure themselves and their communities.   Over and over scheming politicians and their flunkies in both major parties are presenting the American people with a false choice between lawless chaos, violence, looting, and arson on the one hand, and a hyper-militarized, rights-violating police state on the other.

Perversely, the more government bureaucrats and politicians refuse to actually protect the people and their property, the more they insist that they need even more power, and they insist that the people need to give up even more rights.

The more severe the crisis, the more the chaos will be used to justify a ratcheting up of police state power, and it will not end until all of our children have the boot of a totalitarian police state on the back of their necks (and remember, when there is a boot on your neck, it doesn’t matter whether it’s a left boot or a right boot or whether there is a white foot or a black foot inside it.  Police states oppress all).

As we pointed out in our open letter to Governor Nixon, and also in our letter to the people of Ferguson, there are ways to stop looting and arson that are also respectful of the rights of peaceful protesters, and in obedience to our Constitution.  We don’t have to sacrifice liberty to get security, not if We the People do as the Founders intended and stand together in defense of our own communities.   In our Open Letter to the People of Ferguson, we specifically addressed the veterans of Ferguson:

We call on the veterans in your community, in particular, to step up and lead the way to defend the lives and property of their neighbors, and we call on them to form neighborhood watches and patrols to put a stop to acts of violence. ...

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (OK Success in Ferguson)
« Reply #233 on: November 30, 2014, 07:54:56 pm »

Feds and State Polizei sneakily trying to make Oath Keepers stop protecting Ferguson people:
http://benswann.com/exclusive-interview-called-domestic-terrorists-by-the-feds-oath-keepers-help-stop-ferguson-from-burning/

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Ferguson Video: Swat Team Commit Arson?)
« Reply #234 on: December 01, 2014, 10:50:39 pm »

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/29/mysterious-oath-keepers-guard-rooftops-in-downtown-ferguson/?cp=all#comments
Robert J. Simmons Says:
December 1st, 2014 at 5:50 am

Yesterday, Sunday Nov. 30 2014, I read an article that stated that the PTB (powers that be) in Ferguson, asked the OathKeepers to leave. I thought this quite puzzling, as who would refuse free help in quelling a disturbance. Now, today Dec. 1 2014, a Monday morning, I read an article, complete with supporting video footage, of paramilitary swat teams, dressed in black and toting military assault weapons, torching a car at an auto parts dealer. Caught on tape you can see one of the thugs toss into the car what appears to be a flash-bang incendiary grenade. Later photos show the building and all the cars on the lot completely destroyed by fire. While you guys were there, did you happen to come across any foreign troops posing as US law enforcement ? Someone doesn’t want you guys around as witnesses, and someone wants to start a whole lot of trouble, probably leading to martial law for the whole damn nation.

Here's the Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT0uaZ5Ymeo

The Feds Are Starting Race Wars

Wilson did not call in his shooting of Brown, which proves his likely guilt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_icVWKO4_o
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 11:06:44 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Swat Team Arson + Ferguson OK Success)
« Reply #235 on: December 03, 2014, 12:51:15 pm »

[See previous post for video of swat team arson in Ferguson.]

The Ferguson Conundrum Solved By Community Security [Community Preparedness Teeams]
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/12/02/the-ferguson-conundrum-solved-by-community-security/
December 2nd, 2014
This article comes from personalliberty.com
by Brandon Smith

Many times in the past I have discussed the concept of what I call the “non-participation principle,” but often people misinterpret what “non-participation” really entails. Such a strategy does not mean an individual activist or group simply refuses to support the system by not using Federal Reserve notes, or not paying taxes, or not buying Monsanto-generated frankenfoods. That kind of thing is all well and good. But ultimately, non-participation means taking away power from the corrupt political and financial elite. Sometimes, this is done through force of arms — but not always in the way some might believe.

One-dimensional tactics are often more dangerous to the activist group fighting for freedom than they are for the power oligarchy, and I see them promoted all the time. How often have you heard some idiot (or paid provocateur) rambling about a march on Washington, D.C., to “arrest the criminals” (the criminals in D.C. are middlemen as replaceable as lawnmower parts, not that a blind march into the mouth of the beast would accomplish anything anyway). What about the insane option of military coup? What about random violence against random targets, forsaking the very principles by which our movement sustains itself? Even if a movement “wins” in such a way, it still loses after becoming the monster it sought to destroy.

How about the opposite end of the spectrum? People call on the liberty movement to buy useless, ethereal bitcoins or chant slogans on street corners in docility while being doused with pepper spray. Activists regurgitate the “reach, teach, and inspire” mantra without acknowledging that concrete action and legitimate risk are often the most inspiring paths that can be undertaken. What about those people who actually argue that we need to “reason” with the psychopaths running our infrastructure and show them the error of their ways (which is much like trying to debate with a shark on why you are not as tasty as you appear)?

All of these tactics culminate in a zero-point game of make-believe revolution. They not only accomplish nothing, they actually distract the movement from pursuing more tangible and effective methods.

The non-participation principle could be summed up as follows:

Provide for yourself and others the necessities that the corrupt system cannot or will not. Remove your consent for the system to provide necessities for you when it suits them. Eventually, the elites of the system will have only one of two options: admit that you no longer need them and leave you in peace or try to physically stop you from taking care of yourself. If the system tries to stop you, it must expose itself as inherently despotic in the process and lose public support. In either case, you win.

It is vital that movement activists understand that our nation and perhaps the world have become targets of fourth-generation warfare leading to artificial division, conflict and very real self-destruction. If we are to respond, it must be with fourth-generation revolution. The methodology of the non-participation principle has been applied with great success in certain parts of the world, but most recently in Ferguson, Missouri, by the constitutional organization Oath Keepers and its Community Preparedness Team (CPT) program.

With very little initial press going in, Oath Keepers has broken through the mainstream barrier once again by using its CPT strategy in Ferguson, sending trained veterans and former police officers who have sworn to uphold constitutional liberties to defend properties under threat of arson by looters, rioters and suspected federal provocateurs. All members were volunteers and were present at the behest of business owners.

While supporting the right of Americans to peacefully protest, it has become clear that elements outside of Ferguson are attempting to exploit the legitimate frustrations of the community there and wield the citizens as a weapon to further their own agendas. Ferguson has been used to promote false racial division and conflict, the deployment of militarized police to attack protesters while allowing looters to move unchecked, and the socialist concept that property is evil and that business owners (even small-business owners) are all contributors to state violence and are, thereby, culpable targets for reprisal.

A friend of mine recently fell into a debate with a man claiming that the Oath Keeper response was unacceptable because they are “all racist.” Of course, when one realizes that Oath Keepers was defending businesses owned by black and Chinese, as well as white, locals, the racism argument disintegrates. Ultimately, the critic relented, but ended his diatribe with these words: “Some things just need to burn.”

This appears to be a common theme among agitators in Ferguson, who desperately want “bloodshed” so that a chain of reactionary violence will erupt, as outlined in this Breitbart article.

And there you have it. Members of the socialist cult don’t hate Oath Keepers because they think the organization is a bastion of racism; they hate Oath Keepers because the highly trained group won’t let innocent people and their businesses burn to the ground. They hate Oath Keepers because they want chaos as cover to further their ideology, and Oath Keepers provided security where the police and federal government would not.

This, of course, not only angered socialist/communist provocateurs on the ground in Ferguson, but also elements of the government.

While many local police seem to be thankful for the Oath Keeper presence, government response teams had other ideas. Oath Keepers on site reported suspicious activity at a nearby residence in which a team of three men appeared to be setting up a sniper position after exiting a silver suburban. At the same time, state police units had set up on a nearby roof and were aiming sniper rifles in their direction. Luckily, the team leader, Sam Andrews, had worked with the local police department before and maintained a friendly relationship with them. His call to police had an immediate response, and whatever the teams of men were planning had been thwarted by the appearance of official witnesses.

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Swat Team Arson + Ferguson OK Success)
« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2014, 12:52:11 pm »

Immediately following what I suspect to be a bungled false flag attempt, Andrews was approached by a county officer who told him that business owners had complained and wanted the defense group to leave. This was found to be a lie, and the officer admitted that his chief was being pressured by the feds to get Oath Keepers out of the area.

After failing on multiple occasions to run off Oath Keepers, the St. Louis County police chief is now attempting to use a statute requiring security personnel to be licensed by the state. The statute, however, clearly applies only to paid security personnel, not volunteers. So Oath Keepers is back again and refusing to comply with the order to disperse.

Other groups providing security, including a group of black volunteers defending a white-owned gas station out of respect for their former employer, have not been harassed by police.

Why are the state and federal governments so intent on getting rid of Oath Keeper volunteers whose only “crime” is to defend innocent people from harm? It’s probably because Oath Keepers is taking the concept of non-participation nationwide.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes states:

They want to create a false paradigm… They are presenting a false choice between lawlessness, looting, arson, assault, murder on the one side, unrestrained or a hyper-militarized police state on the other… They are failing to do the intelligent thing and protect businesses without trampling on rights.

All four businesses protected by Oath Keepers remain untouched by fire, including Natalie’s Cakes and More, a beauty supply store, a dentist’s office and a Chinese restaurant, even though all of them had been directly threatened at the beginning of the riots. Natalie’s Cakes and More had not only received threats of arson, but had also been damaged by looters before the arrival of Oath Keepers. Now, her business stands intact.

Natalies-Cakes-More-Oath-Keeper

My regular readers are well aware that I have been involved in the formation and training of my local Montana CPT. I believe it is one of the best models of the non-participation principle in action today, combining elements of security and defense, emergency medical training, engineering for vital resources (farming, water, construction, etc.), as well as communication — everything that a community needs to protect itself or rebuild in the wake of disaster. The Ferguson event proves beyond a doubt that the CPT concept is effective and necessary.

The governor of Missouri, the federal government and some elements of the local police were either unable to come to the aid of citizens of Ferguson or they were unwilling. It is my belief that many buildings in Ferguson were simply allowed to burn in order to help perpetuate tensions and provide another rationale in the minds of Americans for militarization of law enforcement. If the system cannot or will not protect you, then you and your community will have to provide security for yourselves.

By extension, if the citizenry suffers extreme levels of conflict with city-, state- or federal-run law enforcement organizations, then they should be providing for the safety of their own community. If the police and the people cannot get along, then remove the police from the picture entirely and create your own neighborhood watches and mutual aid groups. No city-paid police officer is going to care more about the safety of a neighborhood than the residents who live there and the businesses that survive there. And no violent criminal is going to be able to function for long in a neighborhood that is trained and armed to defend itself.

The best option, the only option when faced with a conundrum like Ferguson, is for residents to kick government out of the picture completely. Whatever problems might be encountered during such a transition would be a happy trade over the constant crisis wrought by political “mismanagement” or manipulation. In the end, corrupt government will never go away unless we stop handing our responsibilities over to them — and this includes security. We must stop trying to change the system by following the rules that perpetually benefit the system. If we are ever going to get rid of elitist control, we have to step outside the false paradigm and play our own game by our own rules.

You can learn more about Oath Keepers here. http://oathkeepers.org

–Brandon Smith

—-

Oath Keepers volunteers continue to guard Ferguson businesses and we have retained two patriotic St. Louis, Missouri lawyers from the firm of Hearne & Bendick to represent us in our defiance of, and legal challenge to, the St. Louis Police Chief’s unlawful order asserting that we cannot guard Ferguson residents and businesses against arsonists without a “security officer” permit.

Please help support that legal fight, and also help us provide legal defense if any of our volunteers are cited or arrested while engaged in civil disobedience against that unlawful order. Go here https://www.formstack.com/forms/?750628-oJ9AeG1sgf where you can donate specifically to our legal defense fund. Any left over legal defense funds will be reserved to assist future litigation and legal defense.

---

Fox News: Armed 'Oath Keepers' Threatened With Arrest for Guarding Ferguson

This article was published at Fox News Insider on December 02, 2014, at this link:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/12/02/armed-oath-keepers-guard-ferguson-businesses-police-tell-them-stop 

Please go there and view the exclusive Fox News video of the interview with John Karriman of Missouri Oath Keepers.

Note from Stewart Rhodes, Founder and President of Oath Keepers:

As retired police officer and Missouri police academy instructor John Karriman said, we will not, and did not, stop protecting the buildings and people we had promised to protect.  We were there the very next night after being told to stop, and we have been there every night since.   And we will continue to be there until calm is restored and we are no longer needed. Refer to our attorney's letter to St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/249001595/Letter-for-Oath-Keepers-to-Chief 

You may also read, and/or link to, this article at Oath Keepers' national website, where your comments are welcome. Here's that link --

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/12/03/fox-news-insider-armed-oath-keepers-threatened-with-arrest-for-guarding-ferguson-shops/
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:56:13 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (OKs Stand Ground in Ferguson)
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2014, 11:28:41 am »

Oath Keepers reject [illegal] orders, refuse to stand down, remain on Ferguson rooftops
by David Codrea of Gun Rights Examiner December 03 2014

David Codrea's article:  http://www.examiner.com/article/oath-keepers-reject-orders-refuse-to-stand-down-remain-on-ferguson-rooftops 

From that article:

Members of Oath Keepers, a national group that includes current and retired military and law enforcement personnel, have rejected orders from St. Louis County Police to abandon posts on top of private businesses that invited their protection, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Monday. The order to stand down was issued under presumed authority of a county ordinance prohibiting unlicensed security personnel.

"Once we read the statute, we laughed at it," local Oath Keepers leader Sam Andrews commented, explaining the ordinance applies to employed security personnel. "Then, the next night, we were there."

The committed presence of Oath Keepers could renew confrontation dangers, as group founder Stewart Rhodes had earlier cited a report of members being targeted, presumably by a federal law enforcement sniper team. Per Rhodes, such teams had not communicated with local law enforcement, let alone coordinated activities with them.

Confirming the Post-Dispatch report is an update from Rhodes sent to members and supporters Wednesday, explaining that, contrary to some reports, the group did not abandon their posts. The alert also included a letter from an Oath Keepers attorney.

"As retired police officer and Missouri police academy instructor John Karriman said, we will not, and did not, stop protecting the buildings and people we had promised to protect," Rhodes insisted. "We were there the very next night after being told to stop, and we have been there every night since. And we will continue to be there until calm is restored and we are no longer needed."

"A review of the applicable statutes and regulations makes clear that the Oath Keepers do not fall under the provisions of St. Louis County Code ... as suggested by your officers," attorney Matthew H. Hearne advised St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar.

Read entire article at David Codrea's Gun Rights Examiner page:
 http://www.examiner.com/article/oath-keepers-reject-orders-refuse-to-stand-down-remain-on-ferguson-rooftops

-

Editor's Note: David Codrea worked with Mike Vanderboegh to uncover the ATF's infamous gun running operation called "Fast and Furious", in which the Federal government was caught arming the Mexican drug cartels. He and Mike are the ones who got the story to Sharyl Attkisson of CBS news, who blew the lid off that massive Federal crime spree by the ATF. Oath Keepers salutes the good work David Codrea does at the national Gun Rights Examiner. Give him some clicks, eh? Thank you!

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Ron Paul in OK Documentary vs Martial Law)
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2014, 12:27:58 pm »

Email from Oath Keepers

Ron Paul Joins KrisAnne Hall and Sheriff Mack In MIDNIGHT RIDE
See http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/12/08/ron-paul-joins-krisanne-hall-and-sheriff-mack-in-midnight-ride/

Yes, Ron Paul and KrisAnne Hall have joined Sheriff Mack, Stewart Rhodes, G. Edward Griffin, Chuck Baldwin, Edwin Vieira, Larry Pratt, Rosie Haas, Walter Reddy, Dan Happel, David R. Gillie and others in James Jaeger's newest film, MIDNIGHT RIDE.

MIDNIGHT RIDE is inspired by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.'s newest book, "By Tyranny Out Of Necessity: The Bastardy of "Martial Law". This film will reveal the four types of Martial Law and clarify what the Constitution says about each type.

James Jaeger and Edwin Vieira has scripted the movie so that it features most of our "Ten Orders We Will Not Obey"! Getting our Ten Orders into a classy documentary film with a cast rich in popular Constitutionalists and including Ron Paul and G. Edward Griffin And Edwin Vieira is the sure way to get our Ten Orders on the record for all time. Oath Keepers is delighted.

I will close by noting that our Missouri Oath Keepers who protected businesses in Ferguson, Missouri and spoke well on camera have generated much good publicity for Oath Keepers. We gained from the good coverage by the New York Times, Fox News, and Ben Swann among many others. That momentum can carry forward as we now document the fullest meaning embodied in our Constitution and our Bill of Rights when they speak of our unalienable rights to free and armed society. Oath Keepers at Ferguson, Missouri demonstrated the proper use of firearms in the hands of "We The People". The writings of Edwin Vieira and the subsequent movies by James Jaeger reveal Oath Keepers' solid foundation in the highest law of the land. We are calling for the reinstatement across America for the Constitutionally-required "Militia of the several States". Oath Keepers is the only organization in the nation sounding that clarion call, and we do so to honor our Oath to the Constitution. The answer to the coming tyranny of "martial law" is the combined power in the hands of We The People ourselves, as Oath Keepers demonstrated at Ferguson, Missouri. Oath Keepers will push for official Militia offices in all State governments, as the Constitution requires.

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Attend WA State Rally Defying Gun Law)
« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2014, 02:53:24 pm »

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/12/11/we-will-not-comply-call-to-action-saturday-at-olympia-washingtonat-olympia/

December 11th, 2014
WE WILL NOT COMPLY! CALL TO ACTION SATURDAY AT OLYMPIA WASHINGTON

-

Thousands To Openly Violate New Gun Law!

-

This is huge. Washington State’s new anti-gun law will be openly violated by thousands of citizens at the State Capitol in Olympia. The lineup of speakers indicates a fever pitch participation by national voices, including Sheriff Mack, Ammon Bundy and Mike Vanderboegh. The event organizer states the following:

“We will rally at the capital, openly exchange guns, unveil and plan to break apart the legislation and violate i594 in every possible way. Because ALL law that violates the Constitution is not law, it is VOID!”

Check out this exciting announcement as sent to me by Oath Keepers Board of Directors member and North Oregon coordinator Jeff Ford. And be sure to enjoy the video by Gavin Seim at bottom of this article :

Elias Alias, editor

-
Stewart Rhodes has asked all Oath Keepers that can make it to Olympia, WA at the State Capitol building on December 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM to attend and protest the i594 gun control initiative that was voted for in State of Washington.

Oath Keepers will have a table set up at the rally but if any of the Washington members in the area can get there at 9:00 am to set up a table please contact Jeff Ford at: jeff4d2003@yahoo.com or by phone at 714-478-1386 (please leave a message if no answer).  I will be bringing a banner and an Oath Keepers flag as well as brochures and other materials. We might also possibly be able to have a meet and greet after the rally somewhere in or near Olympia but not sure exactly when or where yet because I don’t know the area that well and it’s a long drive back to central Oregon. Please look for another email if we come up with a location and time for the meet and greet and/or visit the table at the rally for more information if you can make it there.

Date: 12/13/14
    Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
    Location: WA State Capital, Gateway Park. 416 Sid Snyder Ave SW Olympia, WA

Featured Patriot Speakers:

Mike Vanderboegh
    Sheriff Richard Mack
    Cope Reynolds
    Ammon Bundy
    Rep Elizabeth Scott
    Anthony Bosworth
    Kit Lange Carroll
    Gavin Seim
    PLUS: Other regional patriots.
    We will have a local Oath Keepers representative speaking there as well.

Hope to see everyone there that can make it to Olympia, WA on Saturday.

For Liberty and best regards,
Jeff Ford
Northern Oregon Coordinator; National Board of Directors for Oath Keepers
jeff4d2003@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:55:14 pm by Luck »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up