Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: (30) PREP FOR HARD TIMES  (Read 138265 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Happening Now: Rancher vs BLM Fascists)
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2014, 08:09:55 am »

Updating With Stewart Rhodes

NOTE: First, at the moment things are quiet here.   99% of the rumors on the internet are either blatantly false or wildly inaccurate.  No strong presence of federal agents has been seen. Remnants of BLM's recent sojourn here are still present, such as the lights they had put up at their "field-headquarters" and no doubt we are under surveillance of all kinds, but there is no overt, visible massing of federal law enforcement.

We are, however concerned that the domestic enemies of the Constitution that infest the federal government might try to take advantage of folks going home, and attempt to make a move on the Bundy family. We feel certain that they will want to try again at some point, perhaps in a different way, even perhaps by executing a dynamic entry raid to attempt to arrest the Bundys.  And we have heard that this is being discussed, though I have not been able to directly confirm it.  But it is a real risk.

Therefore, to prevent such a raid, or to at least throw a monkey wrench into any such plans and make it more difficult for them, we're doing the following: 

1: We are calling on all Oath Keepers who can possibly get here to come to the Bundy Ranch to serve as volunteers on an ongoing, rotating watch. That is not because there is any great emergency, but is a preventative measure - sort of like doing a rotation on the DMZ.  We have six Oath Keepers here from New Hampshire (one of whom - Jerry DeLemus - is now the head of security for the ranch).  We have one woman, Lori Storm, who drove down by herself from Nebraska, and one of our Board members from Nebraska, Steve Homan, is also here. We've got people here from Montana, Utah, Arizona, California, and Washington State. People are here from all over the country.  But people, however dedicated, will get burnt out and we need others to rotate in. 

We need you to step up and serve your turn on watch.  We are raising money to help with gasoline - just be sure to save all receipts for reimbursement.  (EA here: That may only be available on first-come first-served basis. Of the money we've raised thus far, we've given $12,000.00 dollars to the Bundy family, and we purchased a $1,000.00 generator, but we are now raising more money to help some folks traveling from afar.) I will not ask you to do anything I am not willing to do myself.  So, even though I have been away from my home and family since April 10, I am still here, and I will remain here through April 19 []. And I can think of no better place to be on April 19 than on ground where modern patriots followed the example of the Founders and stood firm in defense of liberty. Like their forefathers before them who stood at Lexington and Concord, they refused to bend the knee to tyranny, and they stood their ground.  And that spot of ground may go down in history as the birthplace of the next American Revolution, where the tide was turned, and the people stood up.

2: A rotating vigil of state legislators and current serving sheriffs at the ranch [is also requested]. This second part of our plan is a continuation of what we've already been doing. Oath Keepers helped facilitate a number of legislators from several Western States traveling to the Bundy Ranch this past week. Sheriff Mack's Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA.org) helped ensure that some real-deal constitutional Sheriffs were also present on the side of the Bundy family.

We will be continuing  this effort and we need proactive Oath Keepers  to help arrange a steady stream of State and County officials to rotate presence there so that the idiot government will have to admit it's ready to kill sitting elected public servants to assert its authority, or leave the Bundy family - and their cows - alone.   Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, on Monday night, served the first vigil in the Bundy Ranch House (if only the Nevada Governor, Brian Sandoval, had a fraction of her integrity and courage.  We wouldn't need to be here). []

There is also some serious perimeter security and Oath Keepers CPTers who volunteer to help with the out-lying security in the desert will find this to be a great training exercise. Bring your gear.  Consider this your Minute Man FTX.  But however you come, do come. Oath Keepers will not be alone in this. Many other Americans are mobilizing now, millions of Americans are learning about it and are wanting to be helpful. Be part of it.

For the Republic!

Stewart Rhodes
Founder and President of Oath Keepers

Sam Adams

« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2014, 10:28:54 am »

Just like a disease, sometimes their hard to get rid of. Then sometimes it comes back worst than the first time. Have to stay on top of them, diseases can grow and go in remission. This is why we have gov. they want to conquer the body, like back in 1770 and again in 1812 and of course 1860. There gradual and sometimes persist, similar to insect infestation, locust or fire ants. Browns learned about them, and how shifty and patient they can be.   

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2014, 02:54:08 pm »

New Hampshire 9/12 Project Leader Shines At Bundy Ranch

[Stewart Rhodes says:] Over the years I've watched Glenn Beck be "wrong" many times. But in recent times I've noticed that Glenn is learning. He is slow, to be sure, and has shown that he is not really "there" yet by his treatment of the Bundy family's fight with the Feds. But Glenn is moving toward the true spirit of our Founders. [] But he's listening better than he used to and maybe before long he'll become as wise about the planks in his own platform as his people across the land are. Jerry is our example.

[] First rule of life is: Centralized power in government is bad, cannot be good, and bites the hand of all who empowered it.  That is why our Founders did not require in the Constitution that we natural-born citizens swear an Oath to the Constitution - because We The People reserved to ourselves the Right to Revolution.  That is a prerogative given us by the Founders, and when any government becomes as oppressive and authoritarian in its nature as our present Federal government has grown to be, it is our right and our duty to throw off that government.... yes? That is why we reserved to ourselves, always, the Right to Revolution. Glenn Beck, while you think on that, please always remember that there is no signature on the Constitution by or on behalf of the Federal (General) government. The only signatories on the document which created the Federal government are those of the States in compact.  Glenn, the States created it. They own it, and they can shut it down any time they wish.

[] But perhaps when your own people rise up publicly as Jerry has done here, and show you by example how to correct your perception to allow you to take proper action, you'll get the picture and make that last leap of faith into the world of true liberty fighters.

[Here's Jerry NH 9/12 on video:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS7EoIFZcs8&feature=youtu.be

[Unfortunately, Jerry seems to support the U.S.' evil Iraq and Afghanistan wars.]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:55:19 pm by Luck »

Sam Adams

« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2014, 07:57:54 pm »

This is a big part of what pisses me off about everyone. People can,t believe who,s the criminal,, Their govt or the Pentagon and cia is. Wake The F#@!C up Quickly, you are being laughed at by Soros, EU and the owner of the central bankers The Queen and Charles, Get with it Quickly. The Nazis  protected you all last April 19th when they occupied Boston with 4500 SS stormtroopers and removed all from their homes without a SHOT, DISGUSTING.                                        April 19th is the day the shot was heard around the world??? BUNKER HILL afterwards < next might be BUNKERVILLE.. Stop being Naive, don,t listen  to Mr dalebert, he wants you be think his way that there is no Conspiracy and there never was any God or the Son of God, and everything is ok?? Wake the F@#$k up. People with no Faith, or no future, usually shut their mouth and go about their small empty lives, vs interacting with folks that have futures and smarts.                           Why would People want you to have No Faith,, Not Reproduce and not have a normal relation.  Believe the govt Lies that they Believe BLINDLY, and make anyone believe if your against their lifestyle your divided and against them vs all being on the same page of Freedom.           Your gov. has been conspiring for your mind and influence since you had an SS#, and probably sent some plants here Hi bert??  or any fools that back his lack of Faith, and negativity. Anyways, Lutherans like to work Dates to recall evil and events. Your govt is Lutheran. I will research when the minutemen  attacked from Bunker Hill to help predict the Lutherans.         But this would be a conspiracy, I should be careful??

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2014, 08:46:59 am »

Sam, no name-calling here please. Please delete derogatory terms from your post. If you believe in freedom of speech, you should support everyone's right to express their views. It's better for everyone to "destroy" their enemies by making them friends, having respect for each other. We can't do that by name-calling. Can we?

Also, I don't understand your statements about Lutherans.

Luck

• FSP Participant

Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists”
“I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism”
http://www.infowars.com/harry-reid-calls-cliven-bundy-supporters-domestic-terrorists/
April 17, 2014
Senator Harry Reid has escalated the war of words over the Cliven Bundy dispute, sensationally labeling the Nevada cattle rancher’s supporters “domestic terrorists” during an event in Las Vegas today. [] Reid is obviously angry after his complicity in the siege against the Bundy family was exposed and became a viral story. Although many news outlets claimed this issue was “debunked,” Reid’s involvement in a solar farm just 35 miles from Bundy’s ranch is documented. Archived files which were deleted from the BLM’s own website confirm that confiscating Bundy’s cattle was "necessary" in order to clear the way for lucrative solar deals with transnational corporations. []
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:51:55 am by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Mormon Threat)
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2014, 10:41:13 am »

Mormons in CSPOA
- I attended a CSPOA event last Friday in Springfield, IL with my brother. I found that there were several Mormons who were speakers, so I've since spent several days looking up info about Mormonism online. I thought maybe Mormons may help spread pro-Constitution ideas, but I found that they seem to have a prophecy that they will be the last protectors of the Constitution, but that it may be a scheme by which they can get into power and, once there, will want to change the Constitution to be pro-Mormon.
- I found that Mormonism is apparently a very abusive and deceptive religion, even worse than most others. So now I'm suspicious of CSPOA as well as Oathkeepers. I think the leadership may have fairly genuine concern for the Constitution, but I'm afraid that some are just puppets of the Mormon leadership and that they will ultimately take control. Oathkeepers has ties to the John Birch Society and I think so does Sheriff Mack, the founder of CSPOA. The Birchers may have some reasonable ideas and correct info, but I think some is false info and they may be controlled by Fascists.
- I think all religions need to face up to the fraud and abuses in their doctrines and practices and denounce them. I sometimes call myself a Jesus follower and have even used the word Christian, but I denounce all the carp in the Bible which suggests that it was okay for Moses, or Joshua, or David, or the "Holy Spirit" to kill (or torture) anyone for any reason. And I urge everyone to join in denouncing such insanity. Is it any wonder that with such doctrinal "inspiration" there is so much abuse in the world?

Some Mormon Links
- What's Wrong With The Mormon Church? https://mormonexpression.com/blogs/2011/10/31/whats-wrong-with-the-mormon-church
- Why I left Mormonism http://www.exmormon.org/whyileft.htm
- MORMONISM: A Latter Day Deception http://www.goodmorals.org/mormons/index.asp?poetlist=ChapterTwo.htm
- Mormon Sex Slave Tells of Horrific Abuse by Church Leaders..! http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21525-Exclusive--Mormon-Sex-Slave-Tells-of-Horrific-Abuse-by-Churc h
- Trapped in a Mormon Gulag http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/01/05/680293/-Trapped-in-a-Mormon-Gulag
- Addiction due to Polygamy Mindset http://www.mormonstruth.org/statistics.html
- Mesa, Arizona "CITY ABOVE THE LAW" http://www.mesaazcorruptionreport.com
- Mormon Rules: The List http://www.poinkie.com/2009/04/mormon-rules.html
"Post Register: Two-Headed Fish Linked to Simplot Mine" http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/expose_conservative_criminals/Profile?oid=2825770
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:43:58 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Opposition to Depopulation Conspiracy)
« Reply #202 on: April 24, 2014, 10:08:29 pm »

Bundy Racist? (Depopulation discussion is farther below.)

Oath Keeper statement regarding New York Times Article
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/24/oath-keeper-statement-regarding-new-york-times-article/

The New York Times is reporting that Cliven Bundy said the following:  
"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids - and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch - they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.
"And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?" he asked. "They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom."

If the above quote is accurate, of course we vehemently disagree with that viewpoint as it is entirely inconsistent with our values.  No one is ever better off as a slave under any circumstances.  We stand for the liberty of all Americans at all times and we stand for the liberties of all mankind of every race, creed, and color. Our stand at the Bundy Ranch is about liberty and freedom from government oppression for all Americans.  

In fact there are black Oath Keeper veterans standing watch at Bundy Ranch.  Among them was Navy veteran David Berry. Dave Berry attended our first conference in Las Vegas in 2009 to see for himself whether the smear attacks of SPLC were true.  He found that we were simply Constitutionalists defending everyone's rights.  That is what we will continue to do, which is why he was here with us at the Bundy Ranch.

Our Bylaws are very clear that this organization is open to all Americans and that we oppose all racism.
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/bylaws-of-oath-keepers/

We are awaiting clarification by Mr. Bundy and if he makes that clarification we will post it here.

[Opposition to Depopulation Conspiracy]
However, regardless of what he said and what his position is the stand we are taking is not just about the Bundys, but about the whole west and the methodical attack on the west to impoverish rural America and drive us off the land.  

Using the endangered species act as a weapon of mass destruction against us to kill the livelihood of ranchers, farmers, loggers, etc., and to crush rural America as explained by Montana State Senator Jennifer Fielder in "Taking Back Our Lands".
http://northwestlibertynews.com/News/tabid/771/ID/1562/Taking-Back-Our-Lands.aspx

That is why Oath Keeper founder, Stewart Rhodes has helped bring the Coalition of Western States Legislators and Sheriffs together to form the Coalition of Western States (C.O.W.S.) led by Washington State Representative Matt Shea.  

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/10/coalition-of-western-state-legislators-sheriffs-and-veterans-stand-vigil-in-support-of-embattled-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-%E2%80%98to-prevent-another-ruby-ridge-or-waco%E2%80%9D/

In addition, Stewart is working closely with Nevada Assemblywoman Michelle Fiore to organize resistance by Nevada County Commissioners and Sheriffs.  Stewart and Michelle Fiore will be attending the Nye County Republican Party Central Committee meeting this Saturday [Saturday, 26 April 2014] at the invitation of the Chairman to discuss strategy for Nye County to resist BLM abuse. We will be doing this across the west calling on and assisting all rural Americans and asserting their rights just as we were answering the call in Connecticut and New York where the 2nd Amendment is under assault.  Our strategy is to get those who have sworn the oath both inside and outside government to honor it by defending all the Constitution for all Americans.  

As two time Medal of Honor winner Smedley Butler said:  
"There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights."  
Note: See General Butler's biography here:
http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/1900s/p/Banana-Wars-Major-General-Smedley-Butler.htm
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:12:20 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (OK at Bundy Ranch: Threats)
« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2014, 10:49:58 am »

Details of the update are here: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/29/bundy-ranch-advisory-for-april-29-2014/

Drone Threat. OK says a reliable source claimed the feds were planning to attack the Bundy ranch with drones, which luckily turned out to be disinfo.

Infiltrated Militias. Militias are making many false claims against OK and are making threats as well, calling OKs deserters who should be shot. OK says these are govt agent provacateurs who've gained leadership positions within militias in the manner of COINTELPRO.

Bundy Ranch. OK is continuing to maintain a presence at the Bundy ranch with help from many patriots and orgs.

Terrorist Harry Reid. They restate that Sen. Harry Reid, who calls the Bundy supporters domestic terrorists, is an agent for the Chinese govt which wants to use the Bundy ranch for a solar power farm. The endangered turtle speciies was recently introduced onto the ranch to use as an excuse to take the land away from the Bundy's. EPA, BLM et al are collaborating in this effort under the Agenda 21 scheme.

Vid. There's a new video at the above link too.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:16:08 am by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Militia Infiltrators)
« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2014, 10:45:21 pm »

A US Army Ranger Exposes Ryan Payne

On the Second of May, 2014, Oath Keepers noted in an email advisory for our membership and subscribers, about fifty-four thousand of them, that "...we think that the greater majority of militiamen and militiawomen serving there [at the Bundy Ranch] are tops. To you we say: You have our support and our gratitude for your sacrifice for the Bundy Ranch mission. Well done.  However, Oath Keepers suggests that you do question your leadership to be sure they are who and what they claim to be. We would especially encourage people to look into any claims about any specialty service in the military that any of the current leaders might claim."

That is remarkable when we look into Ryan Payne - remember him? He is the little twerp who decided that Oath Keepers "deserted" our posts at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada, that Oath Keepers are traitors and cowards, that Oath Keepers have committed treason, that Oath Keepers have stolen supplies or logistics, and that Oath Keepers gambled away thousands of dollars at the casinos up the highway from the Bundy Ranch. Yes, Ryan Payne said all that and more about Oath Keepers. And Oath Keepers said at that time that Ryan Payne was lying.

Oath Keepers intuited that Ryan Payne is at best an avid liar and a liability by his behavior, posture, tonal inflections, and the asinine arrogance of his unchecked powers of narcissism.

Oath Keepers has been on a few rides in our brief sojourn in service to the Constitution. We've been all through the COINTELPRO / NSA / Intel Community / CIA-Wall Street-WDC /  Military-Industrial Complex mass-tandem of un-natural fate. We  notice that the scenes never change in the theater of the absurd. The government which sent an army down upon a bunch of American ranchers and cowboys in Nevada's desert has a long history of infiltrating American cultural segments, including since the 1990s their infiltration of as many of the militias as they could. No one disputes that, and government records reveal it to be true: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001_SjpI7cjeVbQgUHmbiZJv8KmDFWTa8pJEE7Pv87fWw_SgtEbPjOAj1q3a3JtE04lzazrALIaFkmiv5BZL7h9F8HSrJYPqB1YXqSI-rF7SJI39THcyQYpAc8BL5egp-Qbtq0L8XUXH9Dkf5_CUxZZ4lnWPsZ540WE6cNWgJjMz9Luu8KywEYI98CnPXKASxoH&c=&ch=

Now at the Ranch we have a noisy and self-anointed puffed-up grandiosity in a small package strutting his war-plan command scenarios as if his dream-wish fantasy of warrior-like heroism were really more real than reality. And he wants Oath Keepers banned from the Bundy Ranch, on grounds of his allegations that Oath Keepers has committed treason etc.  Oath Keepers smells a rat.

We have now been blessed by discovering the vetting work done by a US Army Ranger. Seems that our outspoken antagonist, Ryan Payne, has presented himself to the world as a Ranger, in various different places on the World Wide Web, and apparently intended to actually have people believe that he was really a Ranger. We can only guess that he has done this for political capital and influence over the proletariat.  He is now caught in that lie, and you heard about it first from Jim White at NorthWest Liberty News.   

Please read the emails between a *real* Ranger - Danny Harrington - and the US government Ranger school, as Danny Harrington sought to verify Ryan Payne's claim of being a Ranger.

http://northwestlibertynews.com/News/tabid/771/ID/1580/The-Best-Way-to-Anger-a-Ranger.aspx

Here is James White's audio file of the interview with Ranger Danny Harrington
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001_SjpI7cjeVbQgUHmbiZJv8KmDFWTa8pJEE7Pv87fWw_SgtEbPjOAj1q3a3JtE04l9cVY--tQXcob2qeVKjK1H1bqucFsG1RoGIgf-S9MqYhEP6g-0T3irrwZH6svCO-OFgE8KruomnO9zpLecZYKN3wSsOv-clc2fzTy_N7jCQxY2hd1tprO4w==&c=&ch=

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Alaskans Want Freedom from the Feds)
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2014, 10:48:44 am »

Former Sheriff Mack reports on his recent trip to Alaska.

Alaska, an Historic Trip for Liberty
www.cspoa.org

[] But this trip to Alaska was so much more than just a visit to one of the most beautiful places in the world where I saw moose, climbed a glacier, and visited Sarah Palin's hometown. I attended two different meetings, one exclusively for public officials and one the next day for the public. Both meetings focused on an historic topic: How does Alaska create the position of elected sheriffs in a State that has never had them and how can the CSPOA help Alaska get them?

That's right, many people and public officers all across the American "final frontier," want to have sheriffs doing in Alaska what some are doing in the lower 48 and what all of them should be doing. The bottom line is, these Alaskans want to choose for themselves the law enforcement representatives that work in their towns and boroughs. Alaskans want to be protected, they want to be defended, and they want to be free. They want the Constitutional Republic that was meant to be. They want Constitutional Sheriffs [to tell the Feds to get out!]!

On Thursday the 23rd, there was a meeting in the city of Palmer with 12 public servants; mayors, state reps, town managers, and a town attorney. They wanted to know about the Mack/Printz case and more importantly, how they could get the office of sheriff instituted within their jurisdictions.  Why do these concerned leaders and citizens want to have sheriffs? Because they are tired of the federal government running their lives, controlling their lands, tying up their natural resources and destroying their economy. Yes, the feds think they own 65% of Alaska and these Alaskans want it back. They want the jobs being tied up in EPA regulations and blocked by federal red tape and politics. They want to be independent and they want their schools to be run by Alaska! They want their state to provide the oil our country needs to get out from underneath the thumb of OPEC oil tycoons, some of whom support terrorism [The Feds are the worst terrorists and enemies] and large groups of American enemies! Alaskans are tired of the bureaucratic dictatorship in Washington DC and they want to do something about it: They want Sheriffs!

On Friday at the Wasilla Sports complex, Rafael Cruz (the father of Ted Cruz) gave a tremendous speech, a passionate fiery oration about the corruption in Washington and the need for liberty. He told of escaping Cuba and the dictatorship of Fidel Castro. Cruz warned that Castro's ascent to power was realized by the use of propaganda and political schemes similar to those used in America today. It was an honor to share the podium with this former Cuban who is now a great American preacher and patriot. The message was loud and clear, let's get back to the basics of American liberty, get the federal government out of our lives and out of our way, and let's have Sheriffs in Alaska!

What a great idea and formula for freedom! Maybe this second to the last state can set the example for the rest of us and perhaps even get Connecticut (one of our first states), to wake up and get their sheriffs back! It's all about freedom.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2014, 11:36:46 am »

This is a big part of what pisses me off about everyone. People can,t believe who,s the criminal,, Their govt or the Pentagon and cia is. Wake The F#@!C up Quickly, you are being laughed at by Soros, EU and the owner of the central bankers The Queen and Charles, Get with it Quickly. The Nazis  protected you all last April 19th when they occupied Boston with 4500 SS stormtroopers and removed all from their homes without a SHOT, DISGUSTING.                                        April 19th is the day the shot was heard around the world??? BUNKER HILL afterwards < next might be BUNKERVILLE.. Stop being Naive, don,t listen  to Mr dalebert, he wants you be think his way that there is no Conspiracy and there never was any God or the Son of God, and everything is ok?? Wake the F@#$k up. People with no Faith, or no future, usually shut their mouth and go about their small empty lives, vs interacting with folks that have futures and smarts.                           Why would People want you to have No Faith,, Not Reproduce and not have a normal relation.  Believe the govt Lies that they Believe BLINDLY, and make anyone believe if your against their lifestyle your divided and against them vs all being on the same page of Freedom.           Your gov. has been conspiring for your mind and influence since you had an SS#, and probably sent some plants here Hi bert??  or any fools that back his lack of Faith, and negativity. Anyways, Lutherans like to work Dates to recall evil and events. Your govt is Lutheran. I will research when the minutemen  attacked from Bunker Hill to help predict the Lutherans.         But this would be a conspiracy, I should be careful??

Hi, what's this business about the government being Lutheren?  I would like to learn more about that.

Also, there are several agents of darkness in here conducting their sorcery, and if you allow them to 'get to you', then their sorcery is successful.  Our government's main use of sorcery is to break and wear people down.  Hence, the "ignore" button.
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2014, 02:49:04 pm »

For NH preventing the overreach of the federal government would be the job of the Legislature.
Municipalities and Counties are creations of the Legislature.

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #208 on: June 03, 2014, 07:20:20 am »

In reality, doesn't everyone have the right to self-government? Doesn't the Declaration of Independence acknowledge that right? Doesn't Article 10 of the NH Constitution acknowledge it? If any government fails to do its job for the people it was designed to serve, isn't it the right of the people to institute new government or order that serves their moral purpose?

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Oathkeepers +CSPOA (Oathkeepers Fights Illegal Obama-assisted Invasion)
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2014, 11:04:28 pm »

I hadn't heard before that the govts of Mexico and Guatemala are moving people to our border and Obama is helping them cross the border.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/07/17/oath-keepers-joins-coalition-supporting-hundreds-of-protests-against-illegal-immigration-on-july-18-19-members-encouraged-to-participate/

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

Far from protecting the states against invasion, the Obama Administration is doing all it can to ensure that the invasion by illegal aliens goes unchecked. while foreign powers – Mexico and Guatemala chief among them – conspire to transport as many illegals as possible across their borders and through their interior, in a government guaranteed corridor of free and easy travel for illegals destined for the United States.   See this: http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/mexico-guatemala-fast-track-delivery-of-illegals-to-u-s/ .

It is not a “refugee crisis.”  It is a planned invasion, being carried out by the executive branches of foreign nations as well as the executive branch of this nation, in conjunction with cartel and gang smugglers.  External enemies combined with internal enemies.   And the children being sent here are being used as pawns by the conspirators.

Further, we also know, from Border Patrol officers, that the cartels and gangs, such as MS-13, are bringing in their young soldiers among the “children” and while at it they are also actively recruiting from among the other youths who are being let in.

[Read more at the link above.]
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Up