Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apartment in Nashua  (Read 986 times)

Optimus Prime

Apartment in Nashua
« on: June 02, 2011, 01:32:26 am »

Hello potential roomie! My name is Carter and I'm 24 years old from North Carolina. I moved up to New Hampshire about seven months ago and I'm currently looking for a room mate for a one bed room apartment inside of Royal Crest Estates (royalcrestnashua.com).Great location to all the retail and dining establishments in South Nashua. I would describe myself as very laid back and easy to get a long with. I'm looking for a room mate that is down to earth, not messy, laid back and non smoking. Its a private bedroom with a shared bathroom. The bedroom is the one being rented out (I have a futon in the living room). 425$ per month (water included) with the internet and power bill being split 50/50. If anyone is interested send me a message on here. I can provide pictures of the apartment upon request. Check out some further info about the apartment.

The Basics   

Payment:    $ 425 per month   

Term:    6 month   

Date available:    06/15/11 (14 days)   

Utilities included:    Water, Trash pickup   

Features included:    Private bedroom, Balcony/patio, Closet, Furnished, Master bedroom

Residence   

Type:    Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath   

Features:    Air conditioning, Balcony/patio, Basketball courts, Fitness center, High speed Internet, Laundry facility, Microwave, Parking, Pool, Tennis courts

Area   

Cross streets:    Newcastle Drive and Spit Brook   

Features:    Bus line, Dining, Parks/Recreation, Shopping mall

Household   

Occupant:    1 Adult   

Smoking habits:    Non-smoker   

Cleanliness level:    About average   

Children:    Children will not be living with me   

Pets:    N/A
Pages: [1]   Go Up