Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best places for agorism  (Read 3928 times)

antistate1190

Best places for agorism
« on: April 19, 2011, 04:18:25 am »

What are some agorist strongholds in NH? Just Grafton and Keene or are there others?

freedomroad

Re: Best places for agorism
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 01:52:19 pm »

There is no such thing.  However, agorism is common everywhere in the world (depending on how you define it), including all of the US and all of NH.  It might happen more in the largest cities so maybe Manchester and Nashua.

LiftsBoxes

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 04:12:05 pm »

There is a lot of agorism taking place in Manchester right now.
"Bother!" said Pooh as he chambered another round.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 06:46:14 pm »

There is a lot of agorism taking place in Manchester right now.

Agorism... tasty, tasty agorism... ;D

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Polemic

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 09:06:37 pm »

While agorists can be found everywhere, I think the larger cities are going to be more unfriendly to agorism.

The larger the local municipality, the more you have to interact with some level of government.

$.02
"Optimists proclaim that we live in the best of all possible worlds; pessimists fear that this is true."

freedomroad

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 09:23:37 pm »

While agorists can be found everywhere, I think the larger cities are going to be more unfriendly to agorism.

The larger the local municipality, the more you have to interact with some level of government.

$.02

My understanding is the exact opposite is more likely.  Agorism seems to be the most common in the poorest parts of the world and in the largest cities.  It also seems to be most common in the most regulated places.

LiftsBoxes

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 11:15:53 pm »

$.02

I've lived in small towns and large cities.  In many small towns, everybody knows your business - while there might be a tolerance of skipping some regulations, true agorism is difficult.  To run an agorist business (not just foster an agorist hobby-job) you need customers and cover.
"Bother!" said Pooh as he chambered another round.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 10:19:42 am »

i agree with my good friends liftsboxes and fluff and peace

especially if you want to hide ... i would think manhattan is better

but if agorism means the open market .... then start where you are :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up