Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wyoming view from a Wyoming Rancher  (Read 15971 times)

Zack Bass

Re:Wyoming view from a Wyoming Rancher
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2003, 05:05:34 pm »

I see the federal Patriot Act to be worse than any state law.

No, it's pretty bad but really only an annoyance (and unconstitutional).
All States imprison people for combining Free Trade with Sex (there is partial relief from this in Nevada, but it's still illegal except in certain types of establishment).  In fact, until recently many States would imprison you for most forms of Sex even without any financial consideration!  They would still be doing that today if the Feds had not forced them to stop, a week or so ago.
Many States will imprison you for sticking your Beretta in your pocket.  The Feds have never done that sort of thing.
It is Tom Green's own State that has imprisoned him for Polygamy.  The Feds couldn't care less.
Many States will incarcerate you for engaging in Free Trade on Sunday.  That is their right, and they do enjoy it.

Zach if you came to my house with the attitude you display on this board, I would throw you out to.  :-*

For the fourth time on this very thread, I have never proposed going onto anyone's private property.  You guys are intentionally dishonest.  You know damn well I have said that I am not coming onto your property.  I stated clearly at the beginning that I and the other Porcupines respect property rights more than any other group.

Zack Bass

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2003, 05:26:13 pm »

Your most often used abrasive tone, Mr. Bass, is not likely to garner much civil response.

I don't care.  The Minority who are being Oppressed will see my arrival as a cool breeze on a sweltering day.  My mates and I will Liberate them and there will be Joy.  I couldn't care less what the Oppressors think about it all.
(Think Richard Dawson's performance at the end of the movie version of Clavell's King Rat... pretty abrasive, huh?)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 06:48:43 am by Zack Bass »

ZionCurtain

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2003, 06:18:18 pm »

Your most often used abrasive tone, Mr. Bass, is not likely to garner much civil response.

I don't care.  The Minority who are being Oppressed will see my arrival as a cool breeze on a sweltering day.  My mates and I will Liberate them and there will be Joy.  I couldn't care less what the Oppressors think about it all.
(Think Monty Hall's performance at the end of the movie version of Clavell's King Rat... pretty abrasive, huh?)

So your think your attitude will free the minority? You are right about that there is only a minority in NH that wants to be free, but I doubt your attitude is all that it will take.

Zack Bass

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2003, 12:50:05 am »

So your think your attitude will free the minority? You are right about that there is only a minority in NH that wants to be free, but I doubt your attitude is all that it will take.

Did you honestly fail to notice that I said that we will prevail because we will be the Majority in the neighborhood or County we take over?  My attitude, or yours, is irrelevant.

My strategy will not work well in New Hampshire, that's why I prefer Montana - or Wyoming, if it can be shown that the Wyomingites have decided not to oppose us by Force, as they have previously Threatened to do.

ZionCurtain

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2003, 08:44:44 am »

Did you honestly fail to notice that I said that we will prevail because we will be the Majority in the neighborhood or County we take over?  My attitude, or yours, is irrelevant.

My strategy will not work well in New Hampshire, that's why I prefer Montana - or Wyoming, if it can be shown that the Wyomingites have decided not to oppose us by Force, as they have previously Threatened to do.

So 2 people who said that are indicative of the entire population. Come on Bass, nobody is going to come out shooting.

Zack Bass

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2003, 10:44:20 am »

So 2 people who said that are indicative of the entire population. Come on Bass, nobody is going to come out shooting.

I hope you're right.  Wyoming would be great... but it's sorta disturbing that no one from Wyoming has disputed it.

http://FreeWyoming.com

ZionCurtain

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2003, 10:52:46 am »

I hope you're right.  Wyoming would be great... but it's sorta disturbing that no one from Wyoming has disputed it.

http://FreeWyoming.com

I just think it is the typical macho bravado thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up