Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PorcFest needs YOU!  (Read 8412 times)

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
PorcFest needs YOU!
« on: March 22, 2011, 11:06:26 am »

Hello liberty lovers!

With less than 3 months until the 2011 Porcupine Freedom Festival, YOU'RE NEEDED!

PorcFest success depends on volunteers. Volunteer organizers, volunteers at the event, volunteer promoters: volunteers.

Please consider joining the PorcFest Promotion Team (no official enrollment or anything, just start promoting PorcFest!)

We're pushing on all fronts! I'm working on procuring banner advertisements across the libertarian blogosphere,
the internet is starting to buzz with PorcFest anticipation, nationwide events are being singled out for promotion,
and if I know Chris Lawless, PorcFest is about to hit the mainstream media via the John Stossel show!

Interested in helping make PorcFest 2011 the greatest PorcFest yet?
Comment below with your email address and I'll give you access to the PorcFest Promotion dropbox:
The On Demand repository for all things related to PorcFest promotion!
Logos, flyers, radio ads, graphics, banners and MORE! All yours with the click of a mouse!

Interested in pimping PorcFest at a meatspace gathering? Comment below!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Join the PorcFest Promotion Team today, and upgrade your bad self to a PorcFest Bounty Hunter ABSOLUTELY FREE!

"Bounty Hunter?" you say? YES! GET PAID TO PIMP PORCFEST!

How does it work? I'll tell you! I create for you a custom coupon code for PorcFest registration.
Your code gives your customers 20% off tickets, shirts, flags and framed group photos!
For every adult that registers with your code, you receive $2! (Thats $4000+ in bounty on the table!)

BUT WAIT ONE MORE! THAT AINT ALL!

If your (out of state) customers move to the Shire between PorcFest 2011 and PorcFest 2012, you collect one troy ounce of silver per mover!

VARRIN SWEARINGEN HAS PLEDGED ONE THOUSAND OUNCES OF SILVER FOR PORCFEST BOUNTY HUNTERS!

Well what are you waiting for? Become a PorcFest Promoter and Bounty Hunter today!

PorcFest Promotion Team on Facebook
PorcFest Bounty Hunters on Facebook
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:14:31 am by Sovereign Curtis »
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:34:43 am by Sovereign Curtis »
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
Re: PorcFest needs YOU!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:55:08 pm »

More events added!

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
Re: PorcFest needs YOU!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 03:48:36 pm »

Updated with dates in NYC and Austin

Pages: [1]   Go Up