Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Must read!!!!  (Read 19478 times)

Zack Bass

Re:Must read!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2003, 09:33:51 pm »

Imagine if you can/will, that we move to ok say NH. And once there we (or enough of us) starts acting like asses. Like we are better than them. Now, put the shoe on the other foot. Now tell me that attitude would not piss you off?

Have you noticed that no one has suggested that anyone act like an ass, or as if he were better than anyone?  Why would anyone do something like that?  What would be the point?

That is not under discussion.  Try something else.

Tell me that you would not start to active fight us? Tell me that you would not do all in your power to ensure our failure. And if you say no then you are lieing. Because people are people no matter how they vote. No matter where they live. No matter who they love. People are people and if we go in with the attitudes some are spouting well then I wont need to pack up and move because failure will occur.

If a bunch of libertarians moved into my neighborhood and Liberated me and repealed all the Victimless Crime Laws, I wouldn't care what their personal habits were.  That's because I want to be Free.  If you want someone to sing Kumbaya with you, you've got issues we can't address in this movement.

In any case, those "attitudes" the resident sheeple will have will not make any difference one way or another.  A few in the State will love us, the vast majority will oppose us in the State, no matter what; but we will be a Majority in our own region, and we will prevail, and there will be no Violence, and there will no longer be any Enforcement of Victimless Crime Laws, and a hundred thousand more will be attracted to the State because we proved that they can have FREEDOM NOW!!, and that is the strategy that will ensure our success.  Our success will not be measured by how many sheeple cry when we make them stop oppressing their neighbors; it will come when we repeal the odious Laws.

jenlee

• FSP Participant
  • Freedom Lover
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2003, 09:36:15 pm »

Have you noticed that no one has suggested that anyone act like an ass, or as if he were better than anyone?  Why would anyone do something like that?  What would be the point?

I'm talking about the way you and a few others are coming across Zack. Reread what you type some time.

Choices. One, plenty of room to expand. Two, freeze em and stack em like cords of wood, thaw em out to vote and then refreeze em. Choices.

Zack Bass

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2003, 09:44:35 pm »

I'm talking about the way you and a few others are coming across Zack. Reread what you type some time.

Doesn't make a bit of difference in my success in the Free State.  Might even help get me a few Votes - from the people who matter, obviously not from the sheeple.

We're supposed to be discussing a strategy for success in the Free State, not my personal social attractiveness.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 09:45:56 pm by Zack Bass »

Robert H.

• Jeffersonian
    • Devolution USA
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2003, 12:06:03 am »

Anyway, I'm not saying Wyoming can't be done, I'm just saying that vast empty spaces and small populations do not, in and of themselves, guarantee political and economic viability.  

The vast empty spaces are just that - vast and empty.  There won't be any campaigning to do in them, so they should not be a concern.  Most of Wyoming's population is clustered around several small cities, and that is where will need to be to influence state politics.  And, given the situation there, that is where most of us will be anyway because that's where the majority of the jobs and other opportunities are.

Robert H.

• Jeffersonian
    • Devolution USA
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2003, 02:24:05 am »

Anyway, if the FSP is going to concentrate in a single location, then statewide population and disbursal may not matter, but then you run the risk of being seen as an enemy of the rest of the state. Particularly the rural folks in Wyoming.  We'll be those 'crazy cityfolk' trying to invade the State and take over the Capital.  There will be no easy cure for that, as it will be (from their perspective) quite true.  You really can't disabuse irate ranchers of their view of the truth

Of course it's true.  So what?  What are they gonna do about it?  Shoot at us?  I've just been rebuked ten times for thinking maybe they will.  Okay, y'all win, the Wyomingites will not use Violence against us.  Therefore nothing can stop us.

Zack, take a look at this story from MontanaForum.com.  It concerns a white supremacist church that set up shop in Riverton, Wyoming.  The leader of that group claims that he has been discriminated against in terms of people not accepting his business, etc., but there's been no violence against him or his "congregation."

Zack Bass

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2003, 11:35:46 am »

Zack, take a look at this story from MontanaForum.com.  It concerns a white supremacist church that set up shop in Riverton, Wyoming.  The leader of that group claims that he has been discriminated against in terms of people not accepting his business, etc., but there's been no violence against him or his "congregation."

Thanks!  That is very encouraging.  As long as we stay away from Foreman Brucie's Midgard Ranch, we'll probably do fine in Wyoming.  Certainly the folks in Riverton handled it perfectly.  If the rest of Wyoming is similar, we won't have a bit of trouble taking over a County there, and soon the whole State.
http://FreeWyoming.com

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2003, 07:21:03 pm »

Along with freedom comes responsibility, and intregity.  May I dare say one has a responsibility to act as a gentleman or a lady, whichever the case may be.  If we don't then surely freedom will not last.  Respect for ones neighbor, is that such a strange idea?
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Sardonicous

• Who knew?
    • Underdog Militia
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2003, 07:23:53 pm »

I must respond to two things:

First a New Hamshire supporter took a dig at Wyoming by asking if there could be enough j-bs to support a migration of a freestate MAJORITY needed to repeal statis laws. That question is bogus. Economes and jobs are based on equallibrium, i. e. the projected job growth for anystate is based on PROJECTED population growth. So your assumsions are logicly flawed on its face.

Point two someone tossed in the statement about Wyoming oil running out in ten years and ranches going out of business.

I remeber a statements made by political nuts in the 1970's claiming that the WORLDS oil will be used up by the year 2000
Morality & Ethics are more important than law & order.

Sardonicous

• Who knew?
    • Underdog Militia
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2003, 07:34:43 pm »

Also......

I Did you say there was one Libertarian in the New Hamshire House.

Gee....I remember when there was FOUR.

There is a libertarian base that exists in NH I will give you credit for organizing what might be a successful coup of the FSP and I will move there if you pull it off and 20,000 people join.
However that does not change the reality of 20,000 FSP's only inturupting the present assimilation of the Boston Borg.

That assimilation is why you only have 1/4 the representation you use to have.
Morality & Ethics are more important than law & order.

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2003, 07:37:08 pm »

Most projections are flawed, period, look at the ones from 10 years ago and what really happened if you really want to know!  Likewise statistics are a poor at best measure of anything in my book, yet we are asked to consider them as sacred.

People are the only thing that really counts in my little book of freedom!

If we honor our committment and stop talking about back up plans, and what if, we can move mountains!
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

freedomroad

« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2003, 02:52:40 pm »

From what I recall, no state has a LP member elected to its state house.  He must be talking about a Republican Party member (or another party) that is in the state house and signed up for the FSP.  So, he is not a Libertarian.

Penfist

• FSP Participant
  • Work together to build something that lasts.
    • Penfist
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2003, 02:54:34 pm »

I am a libertarian.  You are a Libertarian. Nuff said.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
--Thomas Jefferson

MajesticLeo

• FSP Participant
  • Am neither Dahlai nor Lama
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2003, 02:59:19 pm »

From what I recall, no state has a LP member elected to its state house.  He must be talking about a Republican Party member (or another party) that is in the state house and signed up for the FSP.  So, he is not a Libertarian.

Actually Missouri has a Libertarian in the state government, Tamara Millay.
I'm off to be the Wizard!!!!

freedomroad

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2003, 03:05:36 pm »

Actually Missouri has a Libertarian in the state government, Tamara Millay.

Thanks for the info.  I guess that does not mean a state should picked just because it has a LP member in the state house (is that where they are)?  This is true since none of us would pick MO has the best state for the FSP.

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2003, 04:45:41 pm »

AND there are TWO ex-LPNH Gubernatorial candidates working in the State House... One at the Governor's side, another the Chief legislative officer of the state house.

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up