Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: West Virginia Convoy to PorcFest 2011  (Read 8196 times)

EricaNicole617

West Virginia Convoy to PorcFest 2011
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:11:12 pm »

Starting the thread for ride shares from the state of WV to PorcFest 2011.

If for some reason you are unable to join the group on Facebook (either Facebook won't let you, you don't have a Facebook account, or Facebook says you're in too many groups) you can still participate actively in this thread.  ;D

I am the organizer of the WV Convoy to PorcFest. I live in Morgantown, WV and attend WVU as a Pre-Forensic and Investigative Science major. I attended PorcFest last year and had a great time. :) Im excited about attending this year too. In order to make that happen, I know I definitely need to organize a ride share (I do not have access to a car at the moment) and I'm also looking to book one of the rooms at the motel at Rogers. I'm looking for someone to split a room with.

So if you're interested, let me know. First person to speak up, is the one I'm sharing a room with.

Yes, I know PorcFest is a little under five months away, but I'm busy with intensive courses at the university and a five day a week job. Five months is going to fly by quick... I'd like to get all this situated ASAP.

Thanks!  ;D

You can get in touch with me via Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/ericanicole617 ) or email: liviarose@yahoo.com

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
Re: West Virginia Convoy to PorcFest 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 03:45:10 pm »

Great first post, Erica!
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Pages: [1]   Go Up