Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: State Sheets Due Monday!  (Read 2074 times)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
State Sheets Due Monday!
« on: July 03, 2003, 08:59:32 am »

The two-side promotional sheets that will be included in the ballot
mailing are due Monday July 7th.  Send them to me at
jason.sorens@yale.edu, and they will be vetted by the Research Committee.  
Remember to include a typical weighting array from the spreadsheet that
puts your state in first.  If you don't get your sheet to me by Monday,
the Research Committee will write your report.  I offer my help to any
state working group.  Note that if more than 1 report is submitted for a
state, we'll request that state supporters vote on their email list on
which one is to be accepted.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
Re:State Sheets Due Monday!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 10:49:00 am »

There doesn't seem to be an organized group doing this for Idaho yet, although I think Varrin said he was interested in helping on this.  What you'll want to do is to send a blank email to fsp-idaho-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to subscribe to the FSP-Idaho list, and you'll find several more volunteers there, I expect.  Phyllis, who wrote the first Idaho report, should definitely have some good stuff to share.

Remember this has to be only two pages, so it doesn't require a lot of original research, just a powerful and effective condensation of existing knowledge.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
Re:State Sheets Due Monday!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 06:34:45 pm »

Announcement: the requirement that you include spreadsheet data in your state sheets has been dropped.
Pages: [1]   Go Up