Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: **UPDATE: Looking to share and split motel room, or cabin!  (Read 18794 times)

AllyOrchid

**UPDATE: Looking to share and split motel room, or cabin!
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:46:14 am »

** I have found a ride from Manchester and someone to split my motel with until the 21st. If anyone would like to share past the 21st to the 26th, let me know. Also, I will be needing a ride back to the Manchester airport on the 26th. Thanks! :)

Heyyy!

I'll be coming up for Porcfest a little early, probably arriving in Manchester around June 15-20th and staying until the 26th, and I would like to split the accommodations with someone in the campground motel, or if there is a room in a cabin that is free we can negotiate a price. If someone is interested, please respond. I'm super friendly, and am easy to get along with.

See you all there! :)
Ally
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 05:59:50 pm by AllyOrchid »

freedomroad

Hey Ally!!!  I think you mean, going down to Porcfest.  It's like 90 minutes south of CA :)

Also, doesn't CA have crazy insane weather and you want a motel room instead of a tent :(

AllyOrchid

Keith, if I am going to be on a campground for longer than 3 days, I will need a room. Sleeping in a tent will not do for that long! I wouldn't mind a night or two, but not the entire time. I need my bed. After all, I have to have a place to do my nails and stuff before I venture outdoors ;p

HotRodRod

Re: **UPDATE: Looking to share and split motel room, or cabin!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 06:03:16 pm »

That depends... do you snore?  How clean are you??

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 02:32:51 pm »

porcmanor.com

Great for both temporary and long term accommodations.  Where else can you stay with other freestaters and get established, eh?
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 05:37:54 pm »

porcmanor.com

Great for both temporary and long term accommodations.  Where else can you stay with other freestaters and get established, eh?

This is in regards to sharing a room at PORCFEST

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 06:11:41 pm »

yep
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 07:39:18 am »

yep

and porcmanor is NOT the place to look for roommates for porcfest.

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 11:11:42 am »

Intentionally trolling, Max?

Have you forgotten our deal? Or maybe you dont care about it?
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

PsiloX

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 08:52:12 pm »

Did you find a roommate? Because I'm looking. I see that there are only rooms left, and I'd Like to keep my costs down.

PsiloX

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 08:59:33 pm »

I'll also be flying out on the 26 and am planning on having a car for the week, so that may work out well.

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 01:50:20 am »

yep

In my experience, porcmanor.com is THE place for liberty folks looking for temporary, short term, or long term housing.  It's an active website, and probably the best known place for finding a place to stay.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 09:39:41 am »

yep

In my experience, porcmanor.com is THE place for liberty folks looking for temporary, short term, or long term housing.  It's an active website, and probably the best known place for finding a place to stay.

But not for Porcfest.

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 12:40:22 pm »

Did you find a roommate? Because I'm looking. I see that there are only rooms left, and I'd Like to keep my costs down.

Only rooms? Have you called (and left a message) Roger's? I'm willing to be there are some campsites left,
and I'm sure there are some RV sites left (which, can be rented and used for camping, at the campsite rate).
(But dont let that dissuade you from sharing a hotel room with Ally)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

PsiloX

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 08:30:44 pm »

Only rooms? Have you called (and left a message) Roger's? I'm willing to be there are some campsites left,
and I'm sure there are some RV sites left (which, can be rented and used for camping, at the campsite rate).
(But dont let that dissuade you from sharing a hotel room with Ally)

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call. My first choice was camping, as I kind of wanted to be in the thick of the event. Now if I can only figure out how to bring a tent on an airplane. Of course now days, it's probably cheaper to by a tent in NH than to transport one.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up