Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prospective free staters: where in NH are you thinking about moving?  (Read 9095 times)

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: Prospective free staters: where in NH are you thinking about moving?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 12:02:09 am »

Seabrook/Hampton Beach is good for jobs around this time of year and tends to remain decent until the end of summer.  By October, the summer traffic dies down, and employers are less likely to hire for just a few weeks worth of work.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Ti K

• No
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 07:57:14 am »

I still have a few years, but probably Portsmouth or somewhere along the seacoast. Not sure what the concentration of activists there is, but hopefully it's decently high by the time I make the move.

shelbydz

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 12:04:22 am »

Is there a place with picture of the state? I'd love to see the different areas/towns/cities.

Thx

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 08:13:33 am »

Type 'NH' into Google... then just hit the image key.
Of course, the more specific the location the specific the images to that location.

MikeForLiberty

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 09:12:00 pm »

Is there a place with picture of the state? I'd love to see the different areas/towns/cities.

Thx
Winter hiking around the Lakes Region (45 min. N of Concord)
http://www.panoramio.com/user/5229360

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 03:39:27 pm »

I still have a few years, but probably Portsmouth or somewhere along the seacoast. Not sure what the concentration of activists there is, but hopefully it's decently high by the time I make the move.

Yup, tons of liberty activists along the northern seacoast.  We've got a few on the southern end of things, but the northern end seems to have more people.  There was an effort, at one point, to set up a map where people would list their town, and you could see how many liberty-movers there were in a town just by looking at the concentration of points.  It was apparently too technical, at the time, and folks weren't updating to their permanent address when they moved within New Hamsphire.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up