Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting Serious about leaving the PRW  (Read 1454 times)

TWL

Getting Serious about leaving the PRW
« on: December 28, 2010, 02:24:02 am »

With the New Year just around the corner I'm finally serious about seeing The Peoples Republic of Washington in my rear view mirror.The political "Leadership" seems Hell Bent on following Commiefornia into the toilet.The people vote NO on tax issues and the Legislators just overturn the will of the people with no accountability whatsoever.The sales tax in Seattle is already 9.9% and they are pushing hard to institute a State Income Tax on top of that.The new no cellphone use while driving law prompts the Cops to cross four lanes of traffic in the middle of rush hour to bust a women scratching her ear thinking she was on a phone.It has been ridiculous but has become worse with the new "Budget Crisis".The economy here still seems to be getting worse with every passing month and no end in sight.

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Getting Serious about leaving the PRW
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 08:10:49 am »

TWI,
Yes, we understand.  It's happening everywhere... but in New Hampshire we are actually moving in an anti-statist direction in many areas.
What are you waiting for?  Start packing.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

TWL

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:40:24 pm »

Being a single guy with a dog makes it a lot easier.I'm also a Journeyman Marble and Granite Mason with over 25yrs experience in all aspects of the trade.Finding employment in that trade would be the only hindrance to a move.In the past few years I've become politically active mainly on the 2nd Amendment front,most of my friends here are involved in property rights.You could have knocked me over with a feather during the '08 elections when I realized how few people even knew who Ron Paul was,let alone what he stood for.This,in a State full of people that lord their superior education and intellect over the rest of the country.That view is not shared by most on the Eastern half of the state,but the Hardcore Left has the votes with their power base in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Larry Sagittarius

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 08:37:40 pm »

I know you know this, but NH is the Granite State.  I'll bet you there are plenty of opportunities for you in the state.
Pages: [1]   Go Up