Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overall Primary Results?  (Read 1397 times)

Delaware2

• FSP Participant
  • Freedomfighter, Libertarian, Engineer, Early Mover
    • Rainbow Farm
Overall Primary Results?
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:12:39 pm »

Tuesday was a GREAT day for the FSP, but I don't know exactly how many primaries were won.

Of course we had our potential break in to the Senate, all (I believe) re-election wins, and at least one new state rep win I know of.

Besides FSP movers, we should have an estimate of like-minded winners.  Of course there's the NHLA scorecard, but newcomers won't appear there.

Some of those, like Guy Comtois, won nominations.

One thing not to be underestimated:  The influence our victories have on the incumbents.

Last night at Free Weare, along with top District 7 vote-getter Mark Warden, we had one of our "B+" rated reps from the District in attendance.

He seemed impressed with our ability to get out and campaign, and to hear our priorities.     

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: Overall Primary Results?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:18:08 pm »

I proposed about two years ago that we offer subjective ratings on all elected officials who proliberty folks know (1-5 stars plus comments).  You can't always get a good read on someone, but ratings on new state candidates and local officials is better than nothing.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up