Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NH Realtor for Hire  (Read 1035 times)

freestateRE.com

• Realtor - Property Manager
    • Free State Real Estate
NH Realtor for Hire
« on: September 27, 2010, 09:44:54 am »

Hi all, my name is Corey,
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster.  Last year I was trying to figure out how to help turn this state around and contribute to the freestate cause with my busy schedule.  I decided the best way to do it was to integrate the cause into my work.  I am a Realtor and I wanted to offer my services to anyone moving into NH for the Free state project.  I give 10% of my proceeds back to my clients at closing, and donate another 10% to various Freestate causes that are chosen by my client.  www.freeststeRE.com

I have noticed a few other Realtors that work with you.  They all seem to get great reviews and I think its great for people moving into the state to have a few honest agents to help them out.  I work in the Hillsborough County area, so I don't think I'll be stepping on anyones toes.  In fact I look forward to working with the other agents and getting to know more people here.  I have a lot of faith in the cause and truely believe that swinging the vote, and helping NH prosper is one of the best ways to serve as an example for the rest of the country.  I appreciate all the work that has been done to elevate the cause to where it is now.  I hope you don't see me as a mooch posting here, I'll certainly keep the business stuff to a minimum. 

I'd also like to welcome a few recent liberty relocations that have taken advantage of the great buyers market this year and an opportunity to move to the granite state.  I will make sure they register with FSP, if they have not already:
Jon and Melissa K.
Bryan and Erin W.
Dov and Michelle J.

Thanks and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any real estate questions.
Corey Johnson
Pages: [1]   Go Up