Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I want to go to college in NH  (Read 10847 times)

BarryGoldwater

• Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
So I want to go to college in NH
« on: August 29, 2010, 04:46:35 pm »

I'm A junior in high school, and I am stuck in fishers indiana, and I really hate it here.

I would like to go to a liberal arts school in NH, any suggestions? (don't say dartmouth =PP)

creaganlios

Re: So I want to go to college in NH
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 06:57:04 pm »

What are you looking for in terms of cost, private v public, housing, course of studies, etc?

freedomroad

BarryGoldwater

• Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 11:57:18 am »

"What are you looking for in terms of cost, private v public, housing, course of studies, etc?"

I really like the social sciences, mainly sociology and economics. But I want to major in political science. As for cost, well I really want a private one just not a private college thats like too ridiculous in terms of payment, but I'm willing to take out student loans.

TelecomGirl

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 10:28:24 am »

"What are you looking for in terms of cost, private v public, housing, course of studies, etc?"

I really like the social sciences, mainly sociology and economics. But I want to major in political science. As for cost, well I really want a private one just not a private college thats like too ridiculous in terms of payment, but I'm willing to take out student loans.

Take a look at Rivier College in Nashua.  Solid PoliSci program, and it is one of the most affordable private schools in the state.

http://www.rivier.edu/academics/departments/default.aspx?id=1773

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 02:06:55 pm »

UNH-Durham has a pretty decent liberal arts program.  It seems to have fewer Marxist college professors, but don't figure on finding any parking.  Enrollment is down because they've purposely screwed up the parking situation, costing them millions in tuition from commuter students.

I know because I was a commuter student at UNH-Durham, and the parking was already screwed up back then.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

antistate1190

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 09:58:53 pm »

Try St. Anselm's, NEC, Rivier or Chester.

Or you could go to Keene State if u dont mind state-run higher education.

You could also try going to college in Massachusetts fairly close to NH. Yes Mass is almost a communist country but the LA colleges there are way higher ranked then NH's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up