Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: regular or one time meetings of FSP people Aug 31-Sep 10  (Read 1451 times)

BearsMom

regular or one time meetings of FSP people Aug 31-Sep 10
« on: August 25, 2010, 08:53:20 pm »

Please let me know of any regular or one time meetings of FSP folks around Manchester or points west from August 31 to Sept 10th.  We'll be camping in Henniker and looking for where we want to live.  Would like to meet folks and get info and advice.     Sharon
sharonsbrocco@gmail.com

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: regular or one time meetings of FSP people Aug 31-Sep 10
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 05:07:18 pm »

there is a welcome party for marianna's arrival next saturday here in grafton .... I just can't find the details

here is our calendar
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar

Kat and I will be tagging the fed compound in Concord on Saturday and then helping a family move into mason nh from mass.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything