Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Your Help -- Realtor Contacts for Market Research  (Read 826 times)

sonofastitch

Need Your Help -- Realtor Contacts for Market Research
« on: July 13, 2010, 02:33:45 pm »

I'm making the move in 3-6 months, and I'm considering starting a business that would provide a service related to real estate marketing.

I want to verify that there is a potential market for my idea by getting feedback from New England realtors, specifically as many NH realtors as possible. I was hoping that some of you might have personal connections with realtors in the state/region that I could leverage to put a SHORT (nine questions, multiple choice) online survey in front of them.

Please DON'T deluge Mark Warden with requests about this. I've already consulted him, and I'm looking more specifically for realtors that you might have a personal connection with who aren't necessarily affiliated with the liberty movement or the FSP.

If you think you might be able to help, this is what I would ask...

1. Send me a private message saying so.
2. I'll provide you with the link to the survey and more specifics on my business idea.
3. Send the link to your realtor contact and ask them to take a few minutes to fill it out.

Or if you know of other porcupines/friends that might be able to help, please forward this along and help to connect me with those people.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up