Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why the hatred toward God?  (Read 1387 times)

ONLYWAY

Why the hatred toward God?
« on: August 06, 2010, 09:02:03 am »

Why was our discussion about absolutes locked?  We were having a discussion about right and wrong and actually dared to use the Bible in the discussion and the topic was locked!  Just because someone speaks from the Word the God to prove a piont doesn't mean it is a"religious" topic!   All the anwers are found in the Bible NOT in your or aristotle's perverted little minds. SORENS
New Hampshire Charter:  "Considering with ourselves the holy will of God and our own necesity, that we should not live without wholesome laws and civil government amonng us, of which we are altogether destitute, do, in the name of Christ and in the sight of God, combine ourselves together to erect and set up among us such governments as shall be, to our best descerning, agreeable to the will of God..."

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Why the hatred toward God?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:32:38 am »

don't know why it was locked but

According to YOU all the answers are in the bible.. not according to everyone.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Why the hatred toward God?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:35:06 am »

I locked the thread as the thread originator, because it had been hijacked. I've locked this one as well, because it doesn't belong here. We've never allowed proselytism, even on the Religion & Liberty forum.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up