Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice- pottery work space/ human service agencies.  (Read 1566 times)

RIRed

Advice- pottery work space/ human service agencies.
« on: November 03, 2010, 05:36:01 pm »

Well, after the democratic blood bath in RI, I have decided to officially sign up before the tax tsunami hits.  I intend on moving in  a one year time line.  I would like to know if anyone knows if there is any studios for pottery, that I would be able to use, or purchase time in... I also work in human services, mostly working with individuals w/ developmental dissabilities.  Does anyone know any good agencies in the area that I would be able to apply to?  Any help is much appreciated.

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
Re: Advice- pottery work space/ human service agencies.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 09:20:36 pm »

Well, after the democratic blood bath in RI, I have decided to officially sign up before the tax tsunami hits.  I intend on moving in  a one year time line.  I would like to know if anyone knows if there is any studios for pottery, that I would be able to use, or purchase time in... I also work in human services, mostly working with individuals w/ developmental dissabilities.  Does anyone know any good agencies in the area that I would be able to apply to?  Any help is much appreciated.

For a pottery studio you might want to look in Nashua, I know the mill area has quite a few art studios.  Don't know for sure but I'm sure Nashua has lots of human services type positions as well.  Don't know if they are all full or not though ;)
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up