Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wife will agree to move if I win at a silly card game: worth it?  (Read 10895 times)

Kate

• Now in NH
Re: Wife will agree to move if I win at a silly card game: worth it?
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 07:46:26 pm »

I have an old Magic: The Gathering Encyclopedia.  It's fantastic, I bought it years ago so it's not been updated since the late 90's.  It's got pictures of every card, the old ones, the funny ones, the ones that don't make any sense, and the ones that make you do stupid tricks that MTG has outlawed.

it's neat looking through it.  I think I'll put it up as a prize at some point if there's ever a charity game set for a liberty activist or program in need.

I would love to have it for the 2010 Porc fest silent auction.  With all the Magic players up here I could raise some serious cash for the FSP.  Each year we have managed to raise over $1000 for the FSP.  I would love to break $2000. 
If you are interested let me know.   If you don't want to ship it to me you can give it to me at the Liberty Forum or bring it to Porc fest.
Kate

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 08:25:57 pm »

You might want to post something like that as a PM.

For anyone reading this, anything that looks like it might be misinterpreted as negative (even if you're just joking with someone), it's usually better to do a PM to avoid the appearance of negativity.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

KDus

• Made it halfway from CA.
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2010, 10:00:15 pm »

Our last game was a draw because it lasted so long and there was no end in sight.
I held my own against her new pre-built deck, with my old white deck.
Still trying.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up