Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site #23, Custom Leather...belts, slings, holsters...more!  (Read 12078 times)

langloisandy

Site #23, Custom Leather...belts, slings, holsters...more!
« on: June 10, 2010, 03:04:07 pm »

All,

Mucho thanks to Sov. Curtis for his assistance, you ROCK bro!

I'll be at site 23 with my leather shop ( www.shottist.com  and www.andysgunthoughts.wordpress.com ) with a PILE of leather, 1911 holsters (and others), making custom belts to order, rifle slings too... I'll keep my tools handy in case anyone needs anything fixed/stitched or riveted.

PM me or email if I should make/bring anything in particular.

Regards,

Andy

PS I'll have a pile of "Cajun Spice" from www.masonspice.com on hand for sale/swap/use (you NEED to get something grilled with this stuff, it is SUPERB!)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 03:07:49 pm by langloisandy »

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
Re: Site #23, Custom Leather...belts, slings, holsters...more!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 03:24:34 pm »

Dude, you are going to do so much business.

Hey! Can you make a holster for a video camera? How about for the walkie-talkies "everyone" is getting? That would be super cool.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 03:25:40 pm »

btw, he is in RV site #23, in Agora Alley

Got another open spot on the main drag if anyone is interested (Kurt is out of town with family issues, and Abbie is about to have a baby)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

langloisandy

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:37:58 pm »

Curtis, I can make darn near ANYTHING (just time and money get in the way!).

I'll bring some of my "mag pouch" blanks in a soft leather that I can rivet together on the spot to custom fit the walkies/talkies. (and mags, phones etc!).

FYI: be prepared to drool over my bridle leather belts..... ;)  (as always cash/barter etc works!).

Current belt/sling sale link:  http://shottist.com/sale.htm

Andy

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 03:44:19 pm »

Man! You do good work!

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 06:32:30 am »

Andy roughly how much are holsters?

langloisandy

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 07:10:23 am »

Dreepa,

From $45 and up usually for the bridle leather holster....Sometimes I have some blemished on sale as well (imperfect models, missed stitch/leather cuts etc). I should have some buffalo on hand, stingray too.... these are spendy but NICE!

Andy

langloisandy

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 08:58:38 pm »

Yet more...

I have dug up some tasty 1911 parts for those so inclined to do custom 'smithing...I'll bring some stuff to sell and swap perhaps even a firearm or two for swappage/barter/sale!

Andy

langloisandy

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:13:14 am »

Free people,

I am just whipping up a batch of small holder/holsters for pocket voice recorders (digi ones). Stop in to see me if you need one custom fitted! (I have some faux exotics, some normal leathers and some pig leather too!).

I'll price these cheap and take barter! (silver/ammo/?)

Andy

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 11:43:32 am »

Dreepa,

From $45 and up usually for the bridle leather holster....Sometimes I have some blemished on sale as well (imperfect models, missed stitch/leather cuts etc). I should have some buffalo on hand, stingray too.... these are spendy but NICE!

Andy

I will bring mine to get it fitted.

thanks!

langloisandy

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 08:15:55 am »

Much thanks to all those that stopped in to say, share a story and talk leather!

An AWESOME crowd!

I do however have ONE small problem and will attribute it to memory loss or a screw up. I loaned a holster to a gent who wanted to try one out and it never was returned nor paid for.... It was Sunday, we all were busy with photos, packing etc....

I would be very happy if this person could contact me with a barter/payment or return the leather.

Thanks,

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up