Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campsite available for share  (Read 3945 times)

djbridgeland

• moved October 2008, Second 1000
Campsite available for share
« on: June 10, 2010, 07:28:59 am »

Located in the overflow tenting / RV site area. Very close to event locations although a little far from other sites. Split the cost between people or also willing to barter for  things such as rides and/or camping gear. 

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
Re: Campsite available for share
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:23:22 am »

Located in the overflow tenting / RV site area. Very close to event locations although a little far from other sites. Split the cost between people or also willing to barter for  things such as rides and/or camping gear. 

Please clarify - are you offering a ride and/or camping gear or offering to trade a space on your site for these?

Just clarifying for everyone's sake - the only thing on your list I would need might be the camping gear - although I was just planning to buy some cheap stuff and have someone's agreement to store it for me until I move to NH next year.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

djbridgeland

• moved October 2008, Second 1000
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 11:23:04 am »

To clarify I have a campsite I'm willing to share total cost split evenly between everyone + $5 fee for those beyond a second person that Rogers charges. However I would accept rides and / or use of camping gear in place of payment.  That way I have less junk to buy and have to worry about storage.

JaqEboy

• the Alternatives Expo
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 06:33:42 pm »

To clarify I have a campsite I'm willing to share total cost split evenly between everyone + $5 fee for those beyond a second person that Rogers charges. However I would accept rides and / or use of camping gear in place of payment.  That way I have less junk to buy and have to worry about storage.

We'll have cheap 2-man tents for sale at the AltExpo site (#2), maybe sleeping bags, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up