Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: newbie  (Read 18282 times)

Reaper

• FSP Participant
  • Atheism cures religious terrorism!
    • The Reaper's Den
Re:newbie
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2002, 07:12:06 am »

explain life, the universe, and everything.

The answer is 42!   ;D

Okay, who didn't see that coming?
Reaper
Proud member of the FSP's lunatic fringe!

"If we turn from battle because there is little hope of victory, where then would valor be?  Let it ever be the goal that stirs us, not the odds."

Dex Sinister

• Where are we going & why are we in this handbasket
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2002, 06:15:22 am »

high everyone!!!  i've been reading about this group and it seems like something i want to be part of.

Hi Scoobie!!! We're REALLY glad to meet ya!  

Have you, "Scoobie Snaxx" with 2 "XX"s, met "Scoobie Snaxxx" with 3 "XXX"s, who was so recently the ultra-Christian "Judah the Hammer" until he/she changed his/her name?

I could be far too cynical, but it seems like your entire post is a troll.

Please write back and tell me it isn't so!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

Hugs and kisses,

Dex };>=-
"[Thus,] there is no end to observations on the difference between the measures likely to be pursued by a minister backed by a standing army, and those of a court awed by the fear of an armed people.'"

--Aristotle.

Mega Joule

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2002, 06:26:47 am »

Hi Scoobie!!! We're REALLY glad to meet ya!  

Have you, "Scoobie Snaxx" with 2 "XX"s, met "Scoobie Snaxxx" with 3 "XXX"s, who was so recently the ultra-Christian "Judah the Hammer" until he/she changed his/her name?uote author=Scoobie Snaxx link=board=12;threadid=209;start=0#2315 date=1029244442]
high everyone!!!  i've been read

I could be far too cynical, but it seems like your entire post is a troll.

Please write back and tell me it isn't so!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

Hugs and kisses,

Dex };>=-

Dex you are sooooooo evil.   ;)

Meg
"One essential of a free government is that it rest wholly on voluntary support.  And one certain proof that a goverment is not free, is that it coerces more or less persons to support it, against their will."  (Lysander Spooner, 1867)

Scoobie Snaxx

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2002, 08:50:48 am »

Guilty as charged  8)
I was just trying to find out a way to see if you all are consistant, sorry for the sketchy tactic.  I realize after I posted under the new id, all of my other posts changed as well, I figured I'd get caught much sooner; but I fess up.
Whoever called me "Ultra-christian" is on crack, see what drug legalization can do to you  :P!  I may have presented myself that way to egg on debate, but I am hardly "ultra-christian (whatever in the hell that means).  Actually with the nick JudahMaccabbee, most folks think I'm jewish :D.  I'm just an Irish/Polack Catholic trying to get by.

I must admit that for the most part you all ridiculed my Scoobie alter-ego.  The funny part is that I know people who think as he does, I thought the whole "Logan's Run" thing was kind of funny>  As a matter of truth I have read Singer and Chomsky and think that both of them are retards.

I am very happy that Scoobie was rebuffed.  Most of your replies were consistant in nature to Judah's concerns.  

After this little exercise, I have learned a lot about the FSP.  Most of it I like, and some I don't like; however, I do think you can legislate morality and that there is a need for some legislation regarding personal behavior.  Now, I know that most of you disagree with me and that's TOTALLY COOL; that's what America's all about.  

But I won't be moving off with you to Vermont, New Hampshire or where ever you go (I was partial to Delaware myself).  I will try to reform from within.  I will be cheering you and defending your right to self-determination (as any self-respecting Irishman has a duty to do).  And hopefully you can make waves which will benefit all, FSPers and non-FSPers alike.

I will slide off into oblivion now, unless directly addressed for a dissident/conservative opinion.  Once again I apologize for the deception; but I felt it was necessary for me to gain a better understanding.

Good luck,

The Hammer of God

Uncle Deedah

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2002, 11:53:53 am »

Yeah, some laws have ideas from the Bible as a basis, so what? That doesn't make it right, or even smart. Which Biblical laws or ideas for behavior should be enforced?

How about this one? Should cause a bit of fun...

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. Exodus 21:17

Now that's lawmaking! Yesiree Bob!

BTW, Scoob or Judah or whatever, I like Delaware too. That is the one and only state Mrs D would even consider moving to. I'm still evaluating this whole project, so I haven't called any realtors yet. ;)

Good luck to you too.

Unk
I saw a man who didn't have a smile, so I gave him one.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up