Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tent site 39 - Smoothies, Hot Dogs and more - who's updating the calendar?  (Read 3956 times)

muni

Hi ..

We'll be open Thu - Sat from 10 to 6 - Curtis, could you update the calendar to reflect that on the web site?

Thanks ..

muni .

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest

Muni, I do not understand what you want.

You asked me to post this on the main event wall on facebook.

But this is not an event. Its just you're Free Marketeering.

You'll notice I don't have ANYONE else's Free Marketeering efforts on that wall.

If you vocally support and proclaim yourself a member of the Porc-Fest Agorist Cooperative, I'd be happy to promote it via that route.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

muni

No, not on the facebook wall, on the calendar at  http://porcfest2010.com/schedule

Thanks ..

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest

No, not on the facebook wall, on the calendar at  http://porcfest2010.com/schedule

Thanks ..

The only calendar/schedule in which your thing fits is the Agora calendar, which I havent really kept up as its not right for whats going on.

case in point is your 'event" which lasts all day for three days. Am I to post that as a block to the schedule? Same with the other 40 agorist enterprises?

nope, no one could or would read that schedule.

Instead I started up The Map. Ten bucks and everyone will know where your site is, without you having to say a word.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

langloisandy

Muni,

If you are grilling..... I have some tasty grilling spice for ya to use! Stop into #23 (I am sure I'll be over to visit for chow!)

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up