Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Event recomendations for Saturday  (Read 7494 times)

freedomroad

Re: Event recomendations for Saturday
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 09:36:31 am »

No, I'm giving you the option to ADMIT you are a liar, so as to save face (otherwise people will think you really ARE that stupid)

Please Curtis, don't hint at people being stupid.  Max isn't stupid.  Let's try to be civil. 

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 09:39:29 am »

No, I'm giving you the option to ADMIT you are a liar, so as to save face (otherwise people will think you really ARE that stupid)

Please Curtis, don't hint at people being stupid.  Max isn't stupid.  Let's try to be civil. 

If he is not lying, and he is not stupid, then he purposefully being a troll.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 09:52:14 am »

Alright everybody, here's my situation.  I was able to get my wife to go along with going to PorcFest, but only for Saturday.  We won't be camping but are going to drive up from our house in the lower lakes region that morning.  I'm hoping to use PorcFest to showcase to her what the Free State Project is about and I'm looking for people to recommend events for us to visit.

How about D.? He messed up?

I have noticed that sometimes when I search for new posts, I don't notice what subforum they are under when I go into the threads. The OP doesn't definitely state that he was only interested in events AT porcfest. He doesn't sound completely firm about going to Porcfest Saturday. I think it is an understandable mistake for Max to make.

I also understand why Curtis is upset here, too, since he has put a lot of work into planning PF and now it seems Max is trying to get someone NOT to go.

I agree that we need to be civil. It's easy to get so set in our point of view that we don't see someone else's.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 06:21:44 pm »

Alright everybody, here's my situation.  I was able to get my wife to go along with going to PorcFest, but only for Saturday.  We won't be camping but are going to drive up from our house in the lower lakes region that morning.  I'm hoping to use PorcFest to showcase to her what the Free State Project is about and I'm looking for people to recommend events for us to visit.

How about D.? He messed up?

I have noticed that sometimes when I search for new posts, I don't notice what subforum they are under when I go into the threads. The OP doesn't definitely state that he was only interested in events AT porcfest. He doesn't sound completely firm about going to Porcfest Saturday. I think it is an understandable mistake for Max to make.

I also understand why Curtis is upset here, too, since he has put a lot of work into planning PF and now it seems Max is trying to get someone NOT to go.

I agree that we need to be civil. It's easy to get so set in our point of view that we don't see someone else's.

I gave him the option to admit he messed up. Yet he insisted he fully read and understood the OP.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 08:33:48 pm »

Maybe it's time the mods split this thread.  Here are some proposed subject titles:

Yet another needless flame war
Debatatarianism examples for those new to the subject
Yet another endless thread arguing over something that no one could ever resolve
War and Peace II
Would everyone who didn't read the OP please raise their hands...
You down with OPP?
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 09:12:39 pm »

I would highly recommend the Kiddo Olympics at 1pm.  The Keyes are naturals, and last year we had a great time and the kids loved it!  Perhaps stop by the Keyes-Winters campsite afterward for a bite or beverage.

Olympics Helper,
Dave
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up