Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wednesday night events?  (Read 9697 times)

Kamekazi Seagull

Wednesday night events?
« on: June 07, 2010, 12:34:49 am »

I should be arriving sometime around 7-8pm.  Anything going down Wednesday night?

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: Wednesday night events?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 03:31:18 am »

I am pretty sure that the Wicked Wednesday meetup in Dover is still going on that night.  We do those every Wednesday from 7:30pm-close at La Festa's, right before the "Dover 500" at the top of 108.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

freedomroad

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 03:35:03 am »

I should be arriving sometime around 7-8pm.  Anything going down Wednesday night?

http://porcfest2010.com/schedule

Kamekazi Seagull

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 04:23:06 am »

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Porc-Fest-Pre-Party/118274934858027?v=wall

Ultimate Frisbee
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 2:00pm
Rodger's Campground - field (outside Pavilion)

Got Talent?
Time:7:00PM Wednesday, June 23rd

Ladies' Night Karaoke Party @ PorcFest!
Time:9:00PM Wednesday, June 23rd
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 04:24:45 am by Junior Mint »

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 07:55:36 am »

I am pretty sure that the Wicked Wednesday meetup in Dover is still going on that night. 
We do those every Wednesday from 7:30pm-close at La Festa's, right before the "Dover 500" at the top of 108.

MAX, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

freedomroad

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 09:52:22 am »

I am pretty sure that the Wicked Wednesday meetup in Dover is still going on that night. 
We do those every Wednesday from 7:30pm-close at La Festa's, right before the "Dover 500" at the top of 108.

It seems as though he didn't notice that this was in the Porcfest section of the forum and was just thinking Junior Mint was talking about a completely random Wed.

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 11:13:29 am »

It seems as though he didn't notice that this was in the Porcfest section of the forum and was just thinking Junior Mint was talking about a completely random Wed.

Yep, this time it could be explained away as an honest mistake. Last time (last night) he completely ignored the Original Post which made it very clear people were coming from the Lakes region to spend Saturday at PorcFest... And he suggested they go to a meetup on the seacoast...

STOP THE SEACOAST TROLLING MAX
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 03:42:09 am »

SC, if you really have a problem with me responding, you can send me a PM.  You don't need to blow up on the forum in front of God and everybody.  What different people want to do depends on their schedule and what kind of transpo they have access to.  Some people have a ride or rental, while others are just stuck at these events for the the duration (unless someone has a van).  Those of us living here tend to provide transpo for folks visiting during these events.  I drive people around all the time, so we have to match up schedules.

To a greater extent, this is a public forum for everyone--not just the OP's--and it would be bad form for someone to jump on and add a separate thread asking the exact same question, but with a rental car added in to the equation.

AFAIK, most of these meetups continue during LF, Porcfest, Octoberfest, etc.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up