Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions and Salutations from Washington State  (Read 33252 times)

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
Re: Questions and Salutations from Washington State
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2011, 01:52:17 am »

Fischer Cat, thanks got the link. That is most likely the route to go.

Max, Amity as in Jaws right? Now that I think about it is that town and Amityville totally different places? I have never been over there and know the two places by popular entertainment with the other movie being Amityville Horror.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2011, 09:12:11 am »

I have a question though. In the attachment what is with the brown area? I suspect it's not military because federal military aren't a strong presence in NH, right? Notice it has right angles so it is likely edited after it comes from the satellite... because of all the various deals google has out their with the govt etc through their earth program certain parts are blurred so to speak. Why?

Looks like some of the satellite passes were in summer, and some in fall/winter.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2011, 07:11:14 am »

Ahhh. Maybe that is it. Thanks.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2011, 07:57:28 pm »

Yeah, if you've seen the first JAWS film, that's pretty much what Seabrook looks like.  On the other hand, uptown Seabrook is a mix of businesses, town homes, mobile home parks, and other developments.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

mdj1

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2013, 11:59:14 pm »

I had to create a new profile so I could post to this topic. I lost my password and I don't use the email account associated with it anymore.

My girlfriend and I are in central NH having driven from Washington state.

We are staying in tent site 109 (I will have to check on that later)

We will be at Porcfest tomorrow.

I look forward to meeting my new brothers and sisters.

I am behind schedule moving to NH however this is a concrete step in the direction of my goals.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2013, 07:33:12 am »

Welcome! Be sure to stop by the FSP Ambassador tent (Agora Valley Site #1, Tues-Sat 10am-5pm) and introduce yourself.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2015, 01:32:23 am »

Anyways we did make it all the way home to WA. Thank you 603 for the invite to the ambassador tent. I don't think we made it there. But we did meet many excellent people at Porcfest X. Sorry for not getting back to these boards sooner. See, I was attempting to get Michelle, my better half, to understand the importance of moving to NH. That took me 3 years! I had to up the level of commitment and convince her that supporting murder .inc is bad etc etc.

So now we are leaving ground0 (Bremerton)  and getting over to NH sometime in early July.

There is an offer on the house as of today. Getting antsy.

It looks like we might end up in the Conway area due to employment.

Does anyone have any keen insight on what it is like in the winter there?

We were thinking maybe Eaton, Madison or Tamworth. Conway is expensive and their zoning laws look a somewhat restrictive. We were looking to rent first.

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2015, 01:48:39 am »

I wanted to give a shout out to the people I met. I haven't forgotten you guys and gals.

Carla, Louie, Tim, Jeremy, Mr Boise Idaho,
our camping neighbors Dan from NY and the gentleman that has lived in 9 states or something.

also Jamin, and that guy from Enfield, Terrence, all the people that told me about having your own business.

feel free to pm me. all you people are awesome.

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2015, 03:27:12 pm »

I guess these forums are dead?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2015, 08:01:36 am »

Mostly.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Mdj

• Mark Douglas Jacobsen
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2015, 11:55:28 am »

That sucks.

Anyways we are moving to NH in July.

See you soon.

And thanks Jason for inventing the FSP.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2015, 05:09:52 pm »

Looking forward to seeing you here! There's a lot going on around the state, but I don't know about the Conway area. You'd be sort of between the Lakes Region Porcupines and North Country Porcupines meetups. If you want to stay on top of the online discussions, unfortunately there seems to be no alternative to joining Facebook these days.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

elkingrey

• Daily Anarchist
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2015, 08:04:11 am »

Glad to hear you're moving! Safe travels!

Conway is a really nice area of New Hampshire. I think you're going to be very happy. It's surprising to me how few Porcupines have moved there. Yes, there are some, but they are mostly in Tamworth and other surrounding areas. That being said, it's inevitable that Conway will get populated by us eventually.

I live in North Country, and don't make to down to Conway myself very much, but I always love it when I do.

Please keep updates here. Even though this forum doesn't get a lot of posts, there are definitely prospective participants reading.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up