Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP members in the Conway area?  (Read 3491 times)

bigqueue

• FSP Participant
FSP members in the Conway area?
« on: March 08, 2015, 07:48:55 pm »

Hi All,

My wife and I are looking at either land of a small house up in the Conway area and I would like to know if there are any FSP activities / members up there. I chatted people up at the Liberty Forum and asked this, but no one seemed to know of any. (I am hoping there might be some up there, and perhaps they just didn't travel all the way down to Manchester for the event)

I guess at this point I am just wanting to chat with them about the area, looking for a little more insight and information. I am actually looking at towns adjacent to Conway, like Bartlett and Madison. (yea, different directions from Conway too :-) )

Thanks,
-Quentin ???

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: FSP members in the Conway area?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 06:40:29 am »

Well, there are Lakes Region Porcupines and North Country Porcupines groups (look 'em up on Facebook). Some of their meetups wouldn't be too far from you. I know we've had other people interested in Conway, but I can't think offhand of any actual movers to Conway. Still, I live on the other side of the state to the west, so it's quite possible I just haven't gotten connected there.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 04:27:07 pm »

I don't know of any movers in Conway/North Conway, but there are movers (and friends) in Berlin, Lancaster, Whitefield, and Colebrook. If we include like-minded folks, I can think of a dozen more, and those are just those I've personally met.

WellSeasoned

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 06:53:42 pm »

When we finally move, we will be in that vicinity.  :)

bigqueue

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 07:58:13 pm »

Well, there are Lakes Region Porcupines and North Country Porcupines groups (look 'em up on Facebook). Some of their meetups wouldn't be too far from you. I know we've had other people interested in Conway, but I can't think offhand of any actual movers to Conway. Still, I live on the other side of the state to the west, so it's quite possible I just haven't gotten connected there.

Thanks...i will have to look them up there......we have bought the house, but I am only using it as a summer house for now until my wife and I retire.....hopefully not for about 10 years, but could be sooner if we get ejected from our careers. :-(

bigqueue

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 07:59:39 pm »

When we finally move, we will be in that vicinity.  :)

Excellent.....I hope to connect with FSP people when we move up there! (not sure exactly when that will be)
Pages: [1]   Go Up