Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Family of four coming to Porcfest, in need of camping gear.  (Read 10566 times)

homesteadmama

• My husband's construction website

Hi,

We didn't think coming to PorcFest would be possible, but we realized we had some frequent flyer miles to use, so we're doing it!  So excited!

Since we're flying from CA, and it looks like United now charges by the bag, we thought we'd put it out that we would love to borrow some gear, if anyone has any extra. We'd need a tent, some sleeping bags (4), a cooler, a camp stove, some pots and pans, some dishes, silverware, and (if at all possible for my pregnant self), an air mattress.  It may be a long shot, but worth a try. :-) We are seasoned campers, and will take great care of anythig we are loaned.

Also a long shot, but we are a few miles short (27,000) of my daughter's plane ticket. Anyone have any United Miles they'd like to donate to a little porcupine family?  :-) We'd love it!

And finally, we will be staying at Roger's campground from the 24th-27th. We are flying into Manchester on the evening of the 23rd, and out on the 30th. The nights we're not at Porcfest, we would love to explore the state, and camp. Anyone have any suggestions for where we should look?  Or anyone have some land we can camp on?  A backyard? 

Thanks, Porcupines!!

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Family of four coming to Porcfest, in need of camping gear.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 05:57:30 pm »

We look forward to seeing you at PorcFest this year!  It's going to be a blast.

Check in on this forum every few days leading up to PorcFest to see what responses you get.  Hopefully, someone will have some gear for you to borrow.

Mark
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

awsmpete

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 03:57:33 pm »

I still have no takers on my double bed at Roger's or complete camping gear, posted at helping porcs under ride, tent, room.

homesteadmama

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 11:27:06 pm »

I still have no takers on my double bed at Roger's or complete camping gear, posted at helping porcs under ride, tent, room.

ooh, ooh!!  I'm a taker!!!  We are trying to minimize camping gear we're taking on the plane. What do you have???  I'll send you a pm too. And what's this double bed?  This pregnant mama wants to know!!

muni

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 12:11:13 am »

I'll most likely bring an extra air mattress, size double with a built in pump, please stop by at tent site 39, we'll be there from Wednesday.

homesteadmama

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 12:40:57 am »

I'll most likely bring an extra air mattress, size double with a built in pump, please stop by at tent site 39, we'll be there from Wednesday.

thank you so much!!  Will do!
Pages: [1]   Go Up