Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Considering a move..need to know if there are affordable apartments or houses  (Read 1316 times)

jessme

I am looking at moving to NH and would like to know which areas have apartments or houses that are not too much too rent, and if the market has some too spare, or if it would be hard to find a place to ive.

I am a disabled veteran with 100% service connection so I could if I had to afford up to 1,000 a month, but only if there is no other option. I have ptsd and marijuana helps my symptoms so would need to go to a "ganja friendly" state. I also know very little about vegetable gardening and would like to know if I can get learning.

Any info would be very helpful. Thank you very much.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator

welcome to the forum.

check out porcmanor.com  for some housing options.

Kate

• Now in NH

Welcome. 

We are working on becoming a medical marijuana state.   Most of the people you the have moved here are for decriminalizing drugs. 

Many people garden or are learning to garden here in NH.  You can find everything from people with a few plants in containers to large gardens bigger than the house they are next too.
I have a small raised bed garden in my tiny back yard.  I have learned quite a bit in the last two years from other movers.  We share gardening information all the time. 

Manchester has small apartments under $1000 a month.  Other areas will vary.  If you are looking to share a place Porcmanor.com is the first place you should check.

Pages: [1]   Go Up