Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PORCFEST 2010 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED NOW!  (Read 6098 times)

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
PORCFEST 2010 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED NOW!
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:13:34 am »

Willing to lend a hand, before, during and/or after the Porcupine Freedom Festival 2010?

Just post a reply, and I'll get in touch with you!

A small selection of help needed RIGHT NOW:

Artist(s) - Just to start, I need a funky new "PorcFest 2010" logo. I tried using paint to color the old B&W version, but it looks like crap. We need something new, and shiny!

Marketing - LTEs! People able to do commercial sales!

Promotion - Need 5+ folks to promote PorcFest on every possible website they already visit (and possibly a few they dont)
Could use some help compiling a list of websites good for such promotion. I'm told a few did this last year...care to help out again?!? :D

Logistics - We need help figuring out how to make sure everything gets to Lancaster! Got a truck?

WEBMASTER! - We NEED (oh so badly) qualified web professionals to help create the PorcFest.com website. It should be THE clearinghouse for all things PorcFest.
Making a new thread just for this subject. HALP!

Liberty Caravan Czar/Czarina - Crack that whip! Check it! I've already created a facebook group, and my co-admin has already started a google map (we're up to four routes so far)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=106988579338157    Hop on board!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:54:46 am by Sovereign Curtis »
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Surrealpolichick

Re: PORCFEST 2010 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED NOW!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:52:01 am »

If you want to volunteer AT PorcFest, please send an email to: porcfestvolunteers2010 @ gmail.com.

We can use hands on deck before then, so if you're interested in helping out, post your name here and Sovereign will be in touch. Thanks muchos!!!

soy.lor.n

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 01:14:23 pm »

I would like to help wherever I can both now and then, but I don't have much for PR skills or website design. What do you need for logistics and what is the caravan czarina?

Also the first day of Porcfest is my birthday and it's my first Porcfest (and first time to NH) so I'm so excited!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:16:11 pm by soy.lor.n »

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 08:15:03 pm »

I would like to help wherever I can both now and then, but I don't have much for PR skills or website design. What do you need for logistics and what is the caravan czarina?

Also the first day of Porcfest is my birthday and it's my first Porcfest (and first time to NH) so I'm so excited!!

Congrats!

Czarina: We could use someone to take charge of encouraging the various liberty caravans. They are already starting to come together, just need someone with energy and enthusiasm to keep the ball rolling.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 06:55:21 am »

OP has updated descriptions! Take a second look!

tom ploszaj

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 06:37:29 am »

Looks like I'm on the band wagon this year too.  Let me know where I can help.

robin.freiheit

• anarchy burger, hold the government
    • Because we want to be... FREE!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 06:58:23 am »

you know me and Tommy are willing to help! will be there on the 21st  :)
renegade0ffunk.tumblr.com

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 05:40:33 pm »

Looks like I'm on the band wagon this year too.  Let me know where I can help.

Hey Tom, now and/or later?

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 12:10:53 pm »

*Promote PorcFest to your PERSONAL FRIENDS

*On facebook, use the @ to link to the event, as well as friends, pages, groups, etc

*15 tickets sold to both the Mike Badnarik and Marc Stevens event. COMPETITION!
^^Will the politicos or CD crowd step up first/fastest?

*Change profile photo to PF10 pic (3+ available)

*Artists! Make a new PF10 pic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! NEED MORE ART!

*PorcFest2010.com   has RESOURCES!

**Pimp the website!  http://porcfest2010.com/

**Pimp the schedule!  http://porcfest2010.com/schedule

**Pimp the rideshare map!  http://porcfest2010.com/rideshare-map

**USE and ADD TO the Promote tab! (Artists see above)  http://porcfest2010.com/promote

*WEB SKILLS? WE NEED YOUR HELP ON THE WEBSITE! USING RUBY!

*SLAM THE FORUMS! GET THE BUZZ OFF FACEBOOK AND ON OTHER SITES
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:14:01 pm by Sovereign Curtis »

Pages: [1]   Go Up