Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Paganism, Bisexuality, Pot-Smoking, Fornicating?  (Read 17944 times)

Calcedone

Paganism, Bisexuality, Pot-Smoking, Fornicating?
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:02:50 am »

I'll be brief.

I am a bisexual male, aged 23, I smoke marijuana, I drink alcohol, I am an earth-worshiping pagan, I support open/gay/bi/tran/queer/hetero marriage, I support freedom to bear arms, to refuse a mandatory ID, to worship freely (or to not worship at all), and to behave with little or NO government interaction.

What is the level of discrimination I can expect if I move to NH? Will the movement be wholeheartedly disgusted with someone like me? Walt Whitman & H D Thoreau (think Civil Disobedience) are a few of my heroes, so in many ways I feel strong connections with the FSP. Nonetheless, I am not a conservative. I think the Arts are very important, and I don't give a darn about capitalism and profit, other than working an honest trade to provide for myself and family.

Is this the group for me, or should I stay "left"  ????? =)

Thanks.
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Paganism, Bisexuality, Pot-Smoking, Fornicating?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:10:01 am »

it could be for you.

There are gay pot smoking alcohol drinking, pagans here.  (I am not sure if some people are bisexual... cuz I never asked them or cared)

I think based on what you wrote you would be accepted by most freestaters...

I like 'the Arts' as well... just don't want the government to fund them.

welcome to the forum

MengerFan

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 10:44:05 am »

This thread title sounds like a great slogan for PorcFest. Come on out. It's alot of fun.

WendellBerry

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:45:41 am »

what - no bestiality?

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 11:28:01 am »

what - no bestiality?

I know, huh?  My only issue with you is you sound kinda boring.  ;)

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 12:15:35 pm »

what - no bestiality?

I know, huh?  My only issue with you is you sound kinda boring.  ;)

* greap gets the peanut butter and the hounds

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 09:14:01 pm »

You'll fit right in.  If anything, you may have a tough time deciding which gun-pot-bi-pagan accepting town is right for you.

Don't forget to sign at pledgebank.com/Next1000 and also update your address when you make the move.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

BigJoe

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 09:33:07 pm »

I think the Arts are very important, and I don't give a darn about capitalism and profit, other than working an honest trade to provide for myself and family.

Is this the group for me, or should I stay "left"  ????? =)

Thanks.

you don't need to be a materialistic workaholic in order to be in favor of capitalism.  Its much easier to be able to work an honest trade to provide for yourself and your family in a capitalist society.

KDus

• Made it halfway from CA.
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 10:27:31 pm »

My wife will need others that are willling to be "sky-clad" in her coven; when we move there.
I don't know much about the guardians and watch towers, but pagan parties are as fun as jewish parties; so I'm in.

Calcedone

HECK YEAH!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 11:53:48 pm »

Sold.

And still surprised, I suppose.

The more I check you guys out; currency, minimalistic government, freedoms, etc., the more impressed I grow.

I'm gonna go sign at pledgebank right now.

!!!!
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 12:22:27 am »

Man not another one of those alcohol drinkers!
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Calcedone

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 12:39:11 am »

Haha. Well, I suppose what happened was that I had a lot of friends who like you folks, and they were also members of the Constitution Party which feels that a family consists only of hetero-normative, bibilically-based, conservative-fundamentalist, right-winged, straightlaced-republican christians.

I have no problem with those sort of people, I just happen not to be of that persuasion. However, I behaved poorly and lumped all Libertarians in the same pot. I suppose that at the root of my problem lay my true ignorance. I just didn't know enough about you.

Now that I do...

I like.

creaganlios

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 07:53:34 am »

Please be sure to join us in our "Pink Pistols" afternoon shoots at my home in Winchester when you get here.  Afterwards, you can enjoy the best in home-brewed....

And try to be a little more flamboyant if you hope to stand out from the crowd, huh?   ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 05:46:08 pm by Thom S »

Calcedone

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 08:48:21 am »

For sure!!!

Toowm

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 09:26:56 am »

Haha. Well, I suppose what happened was that I had a lot of friends who like you folks, and they were also members of the Constitution Party which feels that a family consists only of hetero-normative, bibilically-based, conservative-fundamentalist, right-winged, straightlaced-republican christians.

And you can have more friends like that... except for the Constitution Party and right-wing part.
toowm
Porc -- The Other, Other White Meat
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up