Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apartment living in Manchester  (Read 1320 times)

JessAZ

Apartment living in Manchester
« on: March 19, 2010, 06:43:12 pm »

Hi everyone,

My husband and I will be arriving from phx sometime this summer. We currently live in a single family house right now but will probably end up in an apartment in Manchester. I understand that a lot of rentals are in multi-family homes. What is it like living in one of these units? Do you typically have your own entrance? Privacy? Can you hear your neighbors very much? How is parking handled with tenants? Does anyone live in a multi-family house with pets? Has that been a struggle? I LOVE the feel of these homes much more than a huge cookie cutter complex. AND WHERE ARE ALL THE LADIES?!  >:D

Thanks!

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Apartment living in Manchester
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 10:05:47 pm »

Hi everyone,

My husband and I will be arriving from phx sometime this summer. We currently live in a single family house right now but will probably end up in an apartment in Manchester. I understand that a lot of rentals are in multi-family homes. What is it like living in one of these units? Do you typically have your own entrance? Privacy? Can you hear your neighbors very much? How is parking handled with tenants? Does anyone live in a multi-family house with pets? Has that been a struggle? I LOVE the feel of these homes much more than a huge cookie cutter complex. AND WHERE ARE ALL THE LADIES?!  >:D

Thanks!

Hi Jess,
Great to hear you and yours are joining us!  Manchester has it's share of generic complexes, but if you want to live in the city their are  many multi-family homes, in the neighborhoods.  They are mostly older homes converted to two or three families.  You will have your own entrance, and most are surprisingly private.  Parking varies, depending on the part of the city you live, in, normally you will have a spot, perhaps room for a couple, few friends to visit.  Evening parking is not usually a major issue, except perhaps weekends in the downtown area.  Pets, again depends, if you have many it could be an issue.

As for the ladies I hear lots of complaints, but they will not come from me.  I know quite a few of them and consider them the finest ladies I have ever met.  Most are married or attached, but so...hey does that make them any less super!

I live in the Seacoast region, and we have lots of great ladies, I know many in Manchester, and varies other towns in NH.  Truth is most don't attend the 20 dudes, 2 gals gigs, but they are here!

BTW I'm a realtor in the Seacoast region...gotta eat! :)  If I can be of any assistance?

Look forward to you folks joining us!

Dave
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!
Pages: [1]   Go Up