Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP/C4L "Official" Videos and Pictures  (Read 2570 times)

Ronald Brophy

• FSP Participant
FSP/C4L "Official" Videos and Pictures
« on: March 22, 2010, 12:22:54 am »

Does anyone know where to find these? I've found some great stuff from various sources, but I know there was at least one photographer there who was the designated photographer for either C4L or FSP.

Specifically, I'm looking for pictures from the Napolitano speech and book signing.
Ronald G Brophy II
Moved: 12/10/09

ny2nh

Re: FSP/C4L "Official" Videos and Pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:12:59 am »

Tennyson was taking the pictures at the book signing. I don't beleive they have been uploaded yet.

Lou Eastman has posted his on Facebook. Linda Lagana was taking some as well.

I think everyone is still recovering from the weekend.....I'll post a link if I see any....

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
Re: FSP/C4L "Official" Videos and Pictures
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 04:42:00 pm »

There were few pictures of the Napolitano speech other than the ones we haven't posted yet (soon soon), because of contractual obligations with the Judge which forced us to limit to only Tennyson as our official Photographer to prevent potential unauthorized recording.  Wasn't our choice, contract left us with no wiggle room, if we wanted him to speak.

Those will be uploaded sooner or later...

I know many took photos during the book signing, so you'll possibly find those out there.

Reminder: photos should be tagged with #nhlf2010 if possible, to help others find them.

Give it a few days, and yes, more stuff will be posted.  Videos as well as photos are in the pipeline.
Pages: [1]   Go Up