Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: interested observer  (Read 2086 times)

jaskug

• Silent watcher. Kick me if you need something.
interested observer
« on: August 02, 2003, 09:12:10 pm »

I've been wandering though these forums for long enough now that I thought I should register and say hello. I haven't actually signed up for the project as a whole, since I don't think I'm actually ready to undertake a move or significant lifestyle change that such would involve. In a few years, when the project is getting closer to actually happenning, things may be different for me as well. I am definitely interested by the intelligent and freethinking group that has gathered here. In time, I would be glad to be a part of it.

At the moment I am nearly done with my college experience in Computer Science in Montana. Conveniently, I have also lived in another FSP state: I grew up in Alaska. Of the two, it's hard to say where I would prefer to live. For the purposes of FSP though, I think Alaska would be a better choice.

Another point of interest is that I have a great fondness for computer games (starcraft and warcraft 3 are favorites for online play). I expect that I'll drop a post or so in the relavent threads elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm here. Perhaps I'll spread what word of this place I can to those who I think would be interested herein.

Elizabeth

• Former FSP Vice President
  • Someone has to ask the tough questions...
    • Free State Project
Re:interested observer
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 09:14:03 pm »

Welcome!  :D

LeopardPM

• FSP Participant
Re:interested observer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 09:38:49 pm »

in doing so, I would consider you a friend of the FSP!
nothing to say...
Pages: [1]   Go Up