Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Income Tax Protester Ed Brown Sentenced to 37 years in prison  (Read 3749 times)

maverickthree

• LibertyDistricts2008
Evil men rule when good men do nothing.

Those with the best information are most likely to succeed.

Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
          ----Barry Goldwater

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
Re: Income Tax Protester Ed Brown Sentenced to 37 years in prison
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 11:03:13 am »

There was definatly a crime committed here.  Can you tell which party comitted it?
"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 12:08:31 am »

Can you?

Alex Libman

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 01:11:03 am »

Was my post from here just deleted??

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 01:44:06 am »

Was my post from here just deleted??

Removed for promoting the initiation of violence; please refer to the posting guidelines. If you have a complaint about a moderation action, please contact a system administrator.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 02:19:21 am by B.D. Ross »

Alex Libman

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 12:25:31 am »

I'd just like to say that I've come to recognize that it was wrong of me to say the things I've said on this thread, and it was right for B.D. Ross to delete them.  I accept the responsibility for my stupidity, I recognize the legitimacy of the damage to my reputation (or what's left of it) that my stupidity has caused, and I recognize my responsibility to change my behavior and make amends moving forward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up