Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BORING  (Read 2656 times)

kylebennington

BORING
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:45:03 pm »

I am deleating my account. I have been trying to get a hold of someone about starting a local group in Plymouth, and no one seems to be interested in giving me a hand. The like minded people of the Plymouth area and I will continue to do our own thing i guess. If you guy ever decide to riot in the streets, or band together for a protest of more than 4 or 5 people, hit me up.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: BORING
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 05:00:49 pm »

Ha ha - I got an e-mail from this guy earlier today asking about FSP members in Plymouth. As the King's X song goes, "Patience is a virtue, but she won't always wait." ;)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 05:07:09 pm »

Eh?

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:21:25 am »

I am deleating my account. I have been trying to get a hold of someone about starting a local group in Plymouth, and no one seems to be interested in giving me a hand. The like minded people of the Plymouth area and I will continue to do our own thing i guess. If you guy ever decide to riot in the streets, or band together for a protest of more than 4 or 5 people, hit me up.

I know of like 10 people in the Plymouth area.

How could we hit him up if he deleted his account?

Battlecry

• FSP Participant
  • Rabblerouser
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 07:04:25 pm »

Ha ha - I got an e-mail from this guy earlier today asking about FSP members in Plymouth. As the King's X song goes, "Patience is a virtue, but she won't always wait." ;)

We are finding who we are IIRC, off the Faith Love Hope Album.  Those cats were good.
When the Nazis came for the communists, I said nothing; I was, of course, no communist.
When they locked up the Social Democrats, I said nothing; I was, of course, no Social Democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists, I said nothing; I was, of course, no trade unionist.
When they came for me, there was no one left who could protest.
This is why we must fight for all

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 07:15:17 pm »

We are finding who we are IIRC, off the Faith Love Hope Album.  Those cats were good.

You got it! And they still are good - their last two albums have some great songs.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up